Chapter Fifteen

~•Y/n First Person POV•~

When I woke up that next morning, I was reminded of why I don't drink. I have the absolute worst hangover. I stood up and nearly fell over. I was the first one awake so I went to the kitchen and took a shot of what we were drinking last night to cure the hangover. It helped a bit, but not enough. I started drinking water as I sat on the counter. I have work today, don't I? Damn, this is going to be a rough shift. At least it's not until later, so I'll most likely feel better.

Everyone else eventually woke up and followed the same routine I did. I checked my phone and saw that Kageyama said good morning. I replied and hopped off the counter. Ami made us all breakfast. As we were all eating, Ami's parents texted her saying they were coming home early. We began cleaning up and making it look like no one was ever here. We all dashed out of her house.

When I got home I began to get ready for work. I took a shower because I smelled of alcohol. I got out of the shower and saw that Kageyama was still texting me.

[From: Kageyama, Tobio]

You feeling better?

[To: Kageyama, Tobio]

Yeah. I'll be able to work fine.

[From: Kageyama, Tobio]

Good. I'm glad.

[To: Kageyama, Tobio]

How's camp?

[From: Kageyama, Tobio]

I'm thankful it's almost over. Just two days now.

[To: Kageyama, Tobio]

Two days until you can show me everything you learned!

[From: Kageyama, Tobio]

I feel like I haven't made any progress.

[To: Kageyama, Tobio]

I doubt that's true. I'm sure you're better than ever!

[From: Kageyama, Tobio]

I have to go back. I will talk to you later.

[From: Kageyama, Tobio]

Good luck. I'll see you soon!

He's texting me more today then he was the recent days. I'm worried about him. He's probably isolating himself from the team because of the fight. I decided to ask someone to keep an eye on him.

[To: Sugawara, Koshi]

Hey Suga! I hope camp's going well! I know I may be overreacting, but Kageyama told me him and Hinata got into a fight. I don't mean to bother you, but could you keep an eye on them for me? I'm just worried about them, especially Kageyama since he tends to isolate himself at times like these. Thank you and good luck! Keep up the good work :)

I sighed as I threw on a jacket. I ran to the store. This is going to be a long shift.

~•Tsukishima's First Person POV•~