Chapter 21

WEEK LATER
⛔️⛔️⛔️⛔️⛔️⛔️⛔️⛔️⛔️⛔️⛔️⛔️
Nicki finally got over the fact that her friend is never coming.(well thats what she thinks).

Nicki had went to class on her own because Drake had caught a cold from Steven Ralph but that didn't stop him from having that plan go correct.

He texted Rih.
(Drake:Its done....your allowed to come we fixed it...WHEN OUR YOU COMING DOWN SO I HAVE TO PLAN HOW IMA GET NICKI DOWNSTAIRS WITHOUT ASKING QUESTIONS."
Rih:By tommorow...because my dad had to visit So it wouldn't hurt to just hop on the plane with him,he has a spare ticket....Just tell her she's ugly the only questions she'll ask is ARE YOU JUST PLAYING WITH ME?!
Drake:That's not a bad idea...IM JUST KIDDING.. I wouldn't do that she'll cry I don't like to ger cry.....but forreal we need a plan.
Rih: Just do that thing you do when you grab her butt and kiss her and whisper in her ear to Shut Up.
Drake:SOUNDS LIKE A PLAN...how you know that?
Rih: I'm Rih ...come on now.
Drake: Lol bye.)

So tommorow they aren't going to class.Drake takes a pill and puts on his clothes and forces himself to class.
Its still their 1st class so Nicki's going to be surprised.

He walks inside and everybody stares at except Nicki of course she not the one to be nosey to see whatever happened she minds her own bis.
Drake walks to her desk and grabs her boob.

Nicki looks at him like she going to snap but realizes it Drake.
Nicki:"What are you doing here? You need your rest."

Drake:"I'm fine I took the pills....now get up."
He picks her up and makes her move and sits down then places her on his lap.

Nicki:"Do you need help with the lesson??"
Drake:"No."
Nicki rolls her eyes.

Nicki:"FINE ..Don't ask for help."
Drake kisses her neck but covers her mouth so she won't make loud noise and she hits his chest because his hand isn't helping.

Drake stops.
Nicki:"Why would you do that?"
Drake:"You needed it...Now sush the second lesson it starting?" He places his hand on her boob and keeps it there the rest of class and he rubbed it when she had to answer a question but the professor didn't even look at them or the class he just stayed on the board teaching.

Drake knew what he was doing to Nicki.She liked it but if he made her make a noise she'll be mad at him so he doesn't do much that he'll do in the dorm.

Justin saw them and he just laughed he did that to Rih when he had flew up to NYC thats how they met when he went on a vacation alone.But he dabbed Drake and Nicki glared at Justin.

⛔️⛔️⛔️⛔️⛔️⛔️⛔️⛔️⛔️⛔️⛔️⛔️
ALL OF THEIR CLASSES ENDED.
⛔️⛔️⛔️⛔️⛔️⛔️⛔️⛔️⛔️⛔️⛔️⛔️

Drake and Nicki went to their dorm.
Nicki plops on the bed.

Nicki:"Come here......"
Drake comes by her and Nicki pulls him by his shirt onto her and she kisses him.

Drake:"I love you."
Nicki:"I know you do...and I love too"
Nicki:"What time is it??"
Drake:"Ummm...8:00"

Nicki:"Okay...."
Drake gets up and goes to the bathroom when he comes back Nicki laying on her stomach just wearing an t-shirt and underwear.

Drake gets on top of her and starts grinding on her.
Nicki is smiling and laughing she turns her head to face him.
Nicki:"AUBRE-"

Drake:"Shhhh." he kisses her.
Nicki:"Mhmmmm"
Drake stops after 5 minutes.
Nicki turns over.

Nicki:"Why'd you stop??"
Drake:"Oh you liked that....I was just playing with you I wasn't forreal."
Nicki:"Yeaaaaa I did....I know you weren't forreal I am your girlfriend I've been in bed with you"
Drake laughs.

Drake:"Maybe I should do it often."
Nicki:"You know you scared me how you just got onto me and started grinding."

Nicki:"Im gonna go shower..Join?"
Drake:"Why is that even a question"
Nicki giggles and steps into the bathroom.

Nicki and Drake Shower and get inside of bed.

⛔️⛔️⛔️⛔️⛔️⛔️⛔️⛔️⛔️⛔️⛔️⛔️
Midnight
⛔️⛔️⛔️⛔️⛔️⛔️⛔️⛔️⛔️⛔️⛔️⛔️

(Rih:I'll be there in the morning...so come down @8
Drake:Okay...Nicki alarm goes off at 7 so we'll be up"