Chapter 51

Nicki:"Who The Hell Is At The Door At Freaking 6 In The Morning?! Aubrey You Have Company?"
She looked at Drake who was in a complete deep sleep, he's been working his ass off. He doesn't even hear the door or Onika's yelling.

Nicki has on sweats and one of Drake's hoodie and had her hair in a tight messy bun,she went to sleep like she was going to Walmart.
Nicki opened the door and rubbed her eyes.

Nicki:"May I Help You?"
Safaree:"Yea. Still On The Menu."
Nicki:"L-"

Drake:"Nope."
Nicki jumped she thought he was sleep guess he smelled 'Thirst'.
Safaree:"I Was Asking For Some Sugar."

Nicki:"YOUR A LIER!"
Safaree:"I'm Forreal."
Drake:"Yea. Yea. Fuck Outta Here Before I Go In Your Shit. Cause I Heard You Ask My Girl 'Is She On The Menu' "
Nicki moved away from the door to the side away from them.
Safaree:"My Bad But She Hella Fine Your Lucky." Nicki rolled her eyes a million times.

Drake:"Yea. I Know." he was getting mad.
Safaree:"Yea Man."
Drake:"Nicki Take Your Fine Ass To Bed I Got This."

Nicki:"Kay Babe." she got on her Tip-Toes to kiss him quickly and ran into the room she knew what Aubrey was going to do.

Drake:"What You Said Bout My Girl Tho?"
Safaree:"She Hella Fine Sometimes I Just Wanna T-" Drake knocked the air outta him.
Safaree hit Drake back but Drake had hit back harder, Nicki was peeking through their room door.

They finally ended fighting Safaree had a black eye and Drake had some little scars on his hand and arm that Nicki was going to go all Doctor over of course.

Safaree walked downstairs and went to his house.
Drake laughed and went inside the house to Nicki who was peeking still.

Drake leaned on the door and Nicki walked up to him.

Drake:"Got Me Fighting Early In The Morning."

Nicki:"Lemme Repay You."
She pushed him making him slide down the door making him sit.
She sat on his lap and kissed him and he rubbed his hands up and down on her curves.

He started kissing her neck.
Nicki:"Brey! Brey...B...r....e..y! BABY BABY OKAY OKAY ..Kay ....Shit."
Drake stopped kissing her neck and looked up at her.

Nicki:"Why does your breath smell minty all the time and you didn't even brush your teeth yet."

Drake shrugged.
Nicki giggled.
Nicki:"Come on let's go freshen up so I could doctor them scars."
Nicki grabbed his hand and leaded him to the bathroom.

⛔️⛔️⛔️⛔️⛔️⛔️⛔️⛔️⛔️⛔️⛔️⛔️
They finished their hygeine but they were in the bathroom because Nicki wanted to fix his scars.

Drake:"Nicki Ion Even Need This Sh-"
He groaned loudly as soon as Nicki poured the Peroxide on his scar.

Nicki:"If you don't need it why is it burning? huh? Cause if it was clean it wouldn't bubble or burn!"

Drake groaned.
Drake:"THIS SHIT FUCKING BURN!"

Nicki giggled alot.
She wiped it off them finished it all by putting on a band-aid. She kissed his cheek.

Nicki:"Stop Crying."
Drake:"Man If You Don't Get Yo BING Head Ass."
Nicki:"Yo DE DE DE Head Ass Boy."
Drake:"YO CORNBREAD HEAD ASS."
Nicki:"Yo Rotten Tomato Head Ass."

Drake:"Yo Chicken Nugget Head Ass"
Nicki:"Yo Beats By The Pound Head Ass."
Drake laughed and Nicki laughed too.
Drake:"Rih's Calling Your Phone."
Nicki:"No She's Not ."

Drake:"Then Why Your Phone Ringing and The Damn Caller ID Say 'Rih' Emoji Emoji Emoji."
Nicki:"You Didn't Have To Do The Emoji Part." she said as she picked up her phone.