Chapter 19

Its morning and Janice knocks on the door. Drake is in a deep sleep.Nicki hears it and rubs her eyes gets up and unlocks the door.

She sees Janice crying.She steps outside with Janice is the hall and shut the door quietly.

Nicki:"Why you crying."

Janice:"Noah,He called me a slut, when everybody saw me hang with the other guys their actually in my class nobody knows about I haven't told anybody because its embarrasing to tell but they think I like messed around with them which I didn't my mom raised me better than that....Plus he continues to hurt me." she says with tears running down her face and she shows Nicki the bruises on her wrist from Noah.

Nicki:"LOOK JANICE....HE DOESN'T DESERVE NO PIECE OF YOU...YOUR BEAUTIFUL GIRL YOU DON'T NEED HIM THERES OTHER BOYS THAT LIKE YOU I COULD TELL....SO YOU GO ON AND LIVE LIFE AND YOU KNOW WHAT FVCK HIM AND BE PROUD...kay....GIRL, WORK IT. WORK!."

Janice hugs Nicki and thanks her so much and Nicki smiles and kisses her cheek.

Nicki walks Janice to her dorm and when she gets back to Drake's dorm she sees she has 1 missed call from Rih and Drake still alseep he sleeps so peacefully.Nevermind he just farted in his sleep.

Nicki grabs her phone and call back Rih.

Nicki:"ROBYN"

Rihanna:"Nicki"

Nicki laughs.
Nicki:"Girl what you doing??"

Rihanna:"Nothing.....Nicki, Drake told me you've been crying I have too, but remember our memories."

Nicki:"I know....Those memories are one people die for....but remember we had to sneak into the party and everybody was drunk and we pertended to be drunk but all was in our cups was water."

Rihanna laughs so hard Nicki joins in but she laughs the whole time Rih speaking.

Rihanna:"Remember the California Bed we shared....we had to beg our parents to buy us one they had to put in the money together.

Nicki became quiet and started to tear up so does Rihanna.Nicki could tell Rih going to cry because she became silent too.

Nicki:"Yea I remember" Nicki voice cracks and she clears her throat.

Nicki and Rih end up sobbing after remembering. They were like sisters who played like teenagers do.
The ones who Fantasized over boys on tv and kissed the tv screen and pretended they kissed back and their lips were soft.

Who shared a bed,who told eachother secrets, who cried about their breakups, who fought eachother mentally and physically, who begged their parents to move next door to eachother so they couldn't be distant.

Nicki:"RIH YOU GOTTA COME HOME...LEAVE YOUR FATHER'S HOUSE COEM BACK WE MISS YOU ...YOU CAN'T BE MAD AT YOUR MOM FOREVER."

Rihanna:"NICKI I CAN'T I HAVE TO STAY HERE IN NEW YORK FOR SCHOOL NOW."

Nicki hears Rihanna dad call her to go out to eat.

Nicki:"Okay.. Go. BYE SIS."

Rihanna:"Bye Sister."

Nicki hangs up the phone.

She slides down the door and starts pounding her head on the door and with her hands. Drake wakes up and jumps out of bed after the first hit on the door.
He goes behind her and holds her.

Nicki:"I MISS HER AUBREY!....SHE IS LIKE MY SISTER....I MISS HER.WE GREW UP TOGETHER YOU WON'T UNDERSTAND"

Drake rubs her cheek with his thumb and circles it.

Drake:"I know Nicki I've seen your picutes theres like 100000 of them in one frame and it says something like 'Because together we're stronger than magic."

Nicki:"She has a copy of that...ITS 13 photos...we made that early senior year." Nicki laughs because she knows the silly photos in there by heart from left to right from up and down.

Drake stands in front of her and she hugs him tight leaving his shirt with a puddle.

Drake:"Aye..Now...Onika you love her right?"

Nicki:"Of course Aubrey."

Drake:"Where is she?"

Nicki:"Ne-"

Drake:"Nope...Where is she?"

Nicki:"NE-" she cries more.

Drake rubs Nicki's back.
Drake:"No Nic..she's in your heart..kay...forever there.

You still have time to do stuff, when you just want a day to spend with Rih on facetime just let me know I could go to class alone and say you were sick or we could just fly up to NY for a week."

he gives her a smile hoping it makes her feel better because its hard to make Nicki cheer up when its family or when it comes to him.But he knows just how to fix all of her.

Nicki lifts her head up.
Nicki:"You'll do all that for me...."

Drake:"Come on Nicki...who am I?!"

Nicki:"Aubrey Drake Graham....My boyfriend."

Drake smiles at her.
Drake:"Thats right baby girl..."
Nicki smiles at him.

He takes off his shirt and wipes Nicki's face to wipes off her drained face thats filled with tears.

Nicki grabs her phone and textes Rih.
(Nicki:Im fine...chill...i knew you were buggin.
Rihanna:Whew...Great.
Nicki:Lol....Have fun. Drake finally woke up.
Rihanna:LMAOOOO.Wonder why 🌝. Same to you. Well bye cause father buggin again.)