Chapter 4

I grab my breast and cover them and i run in my dorm and I lock my door.
He unlocks the door.
"You want it" he askes me and starts shaking the shirt. I jump to try to get it and I tumble on top of him.Although i'm in a bra my boobs all over him.
He smiles at me and he grabs my butt and pulls me in a deep a kiss.
Im surprised with myself that I letting him do this and me in still in this position with my boobs halfway exposed.
I feel on his muscles.
Drake:"Are you going to put on a shirt or your gonna be a bad girl for me?"
I like the way he excepts me for my good behavior.So maybe I should except his offer for me to not where a shirt.
I kiss him hard and he grasps my butt harder and un-clasp my bra.I've never let anybody do this and he knows it.
Drake:" You must have done this before this can't be your first time"
I smile at him and take off his shirt.
"Are we really gonna do this?" i ask.
Drake:"No i respect you too much....and your not ready for that".
I smile hard that he respects me.
He start to kiss my neck I find myself making noises and grasping his muscles he stops when after i pleaded him to because if he continues I might explode.
Drake:"Your sweet."
"Tell me something I don't know"
He grins and picks me up and lays me up and lays me on the bed.
I thou-"
Drake:"Baby theres other things to do on a bed then that.....like this"
He kisses me.
"and I could lay with you"
"cuddle?" i ask.
"Same thing." He tells me
"MHMM YOU SCARED TO SAY CUDDLE"
"NO.."
I look at him.
"FINE ONIKA LETS CUDDLE"
"thank you baby" i tell him.
I take off his shirt and put it over me.
He tucks my hair behind my ear.
"You know your my little barbie right"
I smile hard at him and kiss him then lay back down with him.
"Are you staying the night with me" i ask him sweetly.
"yes" He tells me.

I like this nice side of him.He so mean to other people i've seen him when I first walked in the building. He so protective when it comes to me.WELL I GOT TO GO TO BED.

Drake P.O.V

I LOVE HER SO MUCH.but im nit suppose too im suppose to go with the plan.But SHE SO CUTE LIKE HOW SHE OPENS OUT FOR ME LIKE I COULD TELL SHE SHY.I LIKE THIS BAD SIDE OF HER.SHE SNAPPED ON A GIRL FOR LOOKING AT ME LOL.well i got to go to bed.