Chapter 54

ONIKA'S P.O.V

I know Drake thinking I'm up to something, Nosey Ass. Well I Am But It's For Him.

⛔️⛔️⛔️⛔️⛔️⛔️⛔️⛔️⛔️⛔️⛔️⛔️
I Go Into The Mall And I Look At Some Jeans And I'm Going To Get Some Jordans Custom Made That Says 'OVO' Since He Dreams Of Having An Upcoming Thing As An Artist. No Lie My Baby Got Hella Bars, He Say I Could Spit But You Never Know.

As The Shoes Are Getting Done, I Stop By Ralph Lauren And Then Macy's For That Cologne I Love That He Wears.Then I Get A Watch For Him. Then I Print A Photo Of Ourselves That I Took In College In The Elevator And Place It Into A Picture Frame I Brought.

While I'm At The Food Court I Write A Small Note To Him.

⛔️⛔️⛔️⛔️⛔️⛔️⛔️⛔️⛔️⛔️⛔️⛔️

I finally get home as soon as he left for work. Smart Huh? Yeah I Know.

Me And Rihanna Wrap Them And Place Them In My Trunk. I'm Glad Rihanna 'Sobered Up' From Depression. Her And Chris Are Back On Good Terms Now.
She Has To Go On A Date With Him Soon So I Have To Help Her Get Dressed And Do Her Hair.

⛔️⛔️⛔️⛔️⛔️⛔️⛔️⛔️⛔️⛔️⛔️⛔️
Later On (Narrator's P.O.V)

Rihanna walked out the house and Nicki was just sitting on the sofa.

She called Drake.

(Nicki-Baby
Drake-Yes Girl.
Nicki-What Ya Doing?! I Missed You!
Drake-Working...You Left Me.
Nicki-I Know.
Drake-I'ma Come Home Right Now.
Nicki-What You Mean?
Drake-I'm Able To Leave Early Tonight...Which I Am So See You In 20 Minutes.)

⛔️⛔️⛔️⛔️⛔️⛔️⛔️⛔️⛔️⛔️⛔️⛔️

Nicki jumped on Drake and kissed him deeply.
Drake kissed her neck but she hit him.
Nicki:"STOP BOY I GOTTA GO HOME TO MY MOM BEFORE I GO TO
WORK TOMMOROW!"
Drake:"Yea You Better Go To Work."
Nicki:"Shut Up."
Drake:"Yes M'am"
Nicki looked at him and laughed.
Nicki looked towards the TV.
Nicki:"Well Look What's On TV Baby."
Drake:"I Don't Give A Fu-....OH SHIT THAT'S US!"
Nicki:"Yea. Mr. I Don't Give A Fuck Bout What's On TV."
Drake slammed her on the couch and sat on the other end.
Nicki crawled onto him.
Drake:"OOOOO. YOU LOOK HELLA FINE THERE."
Nicki:"Awwww."
Drake:"I Was Talking Bout Me."
Nicki hit him hard.
Drake:"I'm Just Kidding ....damn.....No Forreal Look At You Nicki "
Nicki:"Ion See Know Difference From What I Look Right Now."
Drake:"Exactly."
Nicki smiled hard and kissed him, he always knew what to say or do.
Drake:"This Episode Was Ight We've Done Better."
Nicki laughed it was only a re-run of the 2nd episode of their college show which was over but not over for the audiences.

Nicki:"Look at the time.... Come on let's go shower so I could go to bed for work."
Drake got up and so did Nicki.
⛔️⛔️⛔️⛔️⛔️⛔️⛔️⛔️⛔️⛔️⛔️⛔️
Nicki was sound asleep so Drake got up out of bed and gathered his poster full of pictures of them and a drawing they did together in college of theirselves and it said 'DRICKI' and on the back he wrote a long note which took the whole poster size. Then he wrapped the box which cotained a watch, and a necklace for Nicki and some Roshe's. Then Checks Another Box Of Candy Because She's An Snacker.
He placed them back into the closet and went back to bed.