Chapter 2

Drake starts to walk ahead of her to her dorm. "Oh my god" "What?" "You have tattoos" "ah hah You like?" "Yea I
wanna touch em"

"Want one" "Noo I'm scared" "Your such a good girl." "No your just different from me your like a hot sweet not completly bad boy" "So you think im hot?" "I did not say that" "Yes you did"

"No I did n- oooooh" she says while Drake picks her up making them face to face he pressing her to the wall. Nicki:"uh what you doing" He tickles her "Put me down!!!" The administrator walks by "Is there a problem!?"

"No m'am hes my boyfriend" she says. The administrator nods and walks off. "So im your boyfriend? Your not that such of a good girl that I thought you lied.but in my eyes your still a good girl".

"Would a good good girl let you pick her up and let you pushe her against the wall where her legs are wrapped around your waist" "Yea i think ...you did." "Would a good girl do this?"

She kisses him hard and he grabs her firm butt.She not that much of a good girl hut she's my good girl. Who was dumb to leave her? He thought to himself untill she lets go.

"Be my girlfriend?" "I'm not that easy to just do that....whats your real name?" "Aubrey" "Okay Aubrey Consider me your girlfriend." "I like the way you call me Aubrey". "Can we go to my dorm so we could unpack now" "I forgot about that". She jumps off of him. "Maybe because you were to busy admiring my behind".

She lifts up her skirt and it reveals her panties.He runs up behind it and pulls her skirt back down. "Don't do that again in this hallway your new here you don't know this
college.....good girl." "You'll protect me" "Promise....because I believe in us" He grabs her hand and leads her to the dorm and starts helping her unpack and set up her room.
Nicki comes out the bathroom wearing knee high socks and shorts and a crop top.

She plops on the bed and has her book in her hand reading. Drake prawls between her legs and grabs the book.
"Stop.... Your so playful my gawd" "And your so girly" he says as he kisses

her.After they finish kissing he turn on his back still between her legs making her play with his curls.
A bell rings loud for all the rooms to hear.

"Whats that?" "Its 10 minutes till curfew for couples to be in each other rooms together....but it only on sundays everyother day I could stay all night" "Okay" "Unless you wanna go out like walk around campus?"

"I'm tired I had a long day you watched me"

"okay look don't open the door for no one at all because they pull pranks on girls at night so lock your door and ima sneak back in here so ill text you and say im here matter of fact ima get your spare key but if its a knock don't answer"

He kisses her. "Okay" She smiles. He closes the door and opens it again "Hey Kidd" . She looks up "yes Aubrey?" "I love you ... I didn't meam to say that." He said nervously

He closes the door and locks it. He heads to his room which he shares with Noah.