Chapter 20

Nicki goes into the bathroom and just looks at herself in the mirror with the door closed and locked.

While Nicki in the bathroom .Drake grabs his phone and gets Rih's number from Nicki's phone and textes Rih.

( Drake:Rih.Ima need you to cancel your plans for NYC because my mom knows somebody that could get you in this school I've been working on that since Nic found out bout you can't come, but the process is almost finished their doing your paperwork and you could stay in Nic's dorm and she'll stay with you.The only reason she sleeps in here because she don't wanna sleep alone.Me and Justin been working on this.

Rihanna:Really!! OMG You don't know how much I couldn't thank you enough. You really do love Nicki.

Drake:I do alot I don't what I'll without her to be honest she sooo different from other girls like she cares too much but she doesn't ...she innocent and she don't play at all + she a freak lol...but DON'T TELL NICKI ABOUT THE PLAN OF YOU COMING DOWN AT ALL.

Rihanna:Awww and okay.I have to go call Justin now. Bye.

Drake knows Nicki trusts him so no need to delete the convo. but he wants this plan to go 100% correct so he just puts a lock on his phone.

⛔️⛔️⛔️⛔️⛔️⛔️⛔️⛔️⛔️⛔️⛔️⛔️
Drake knocks on the bathroom door.
Drake:"Nic....."

Nicki:"LEAVE ME ALONE....IM FINE."

Drake:"STOP LYING TO ME ONIKA 'I'm Fine' is a damn lie."

Nicki deeps sighs and unlocks the door.
Drake:"Speak."
Nicki:"I feel like this is all my fault because I haven't texted her since I left for college."

Drake:"Its not your fault...chill..stop pressuring yourself.....see look you getting a big ass pimple right on your forehead because you stressing yourself."

Nicki gasps.
Nicki:"WHERE?!"

She looks in the mirror and her face goes into a straight line and she glares at Drake.
Drake laughs hard.
Nicki hits his chest.

Nicki:"STOP PLAYING ALL THE DAMN TIME....YOU GET ON MY DAMN NERVES."

Drake picks her up while she continue to punch his chest.

Nicki:"PUT ME DOWN."
Nicki sighs and wraps her legs around his waist.
She knew she couldn't resists him.

Drake:"You punch like you from Compton."
Nicki rolls her eyes but inside she turning up because she know if she could hurt a boy she could kill a bish.

Drake:"Keep playing with me girl watch."

Nicki rolls her eyes again multiple times.
Drake throws her on the bed and he crawls on top of her threating her by saying hes going to call her mom and say Nicki's pregnant.

Nicki:"STAHPPP DON'T DO THAT."

Drake grabs his phone and calls Nicki's mom.

(Drake:'MA MA MOMMA'
Carol:'WHAT BOY'
Drake:'NICKI'
Carol:'WHAT HAPPEN TO MY BABY'
Nicki is in the background giggling low.
Drake:'SHES PREGNANT'
Carol doesn't speak
Drake:'Ma...plus it ain't by me.'
Carol:'WHERE THE HELL IS THAT CHILD OF MINE IMA BEAT HER ASS YALL NOT EVEN SUPPOSE TO DO THAT BUT I ALLOW YALL."
Drake:'SIKEEE....MAMA WE LOVE YOU'
Carol:'DON'T PLAY WITH ME LIKE THAT BOY EVER IN YOUR LIFE SHE TOO YOUNG...NOW GET THE HELL OFF MY PHONE.)

Nicki glares at his phone and Drake askes what.
(Nicki:"MOM HANG UP THE PHONE.)
The phone make the beep noise to show that the phone hung up.

Drake laughs.
Nicki:"Thats why I don't call her before I know your going to do something."
Drake laughs.