Finale

Okay so this chapter is totally optional, you don't have to read this one. This one will be a bit sad, but you could easily make the last chapter your finale. This involves SPOILER ALERT .....death. Okay, good luck!

45 Years Later

Ages
Chris:  84
Scarlett: 81
Drew: 53
Dylan: 53
Grace: 50

The wind blew, clouds filled the sky, almost like the entire world was in pouring. It's been a week since the passing of Actress, Scarlett Johansson was announced by her husband of 55  years, Chris Evans.

Scarlett Johansson had lived a life with Chris Evans for many years, they have three kids together, Actress Melina Drew Evans, twin brother, and businessman, Dylan Robert Evans, and youngest sister and model, Grace Scott Evans. The three kids grew up in the spotlight and successfully broke out of their parent's shadows to create a life for themselves.

Oldest of the three, Melina, commonly known as "Drew Evans" went straight into the acting business after graduating from NYU. She has started in many movies with some of the biggest names in the business. Including her own mother.  She's married to a childhood friend, with a child of her own.

Middle child, Dylan, is the only one who stayed out of the Hollywood spotlight, opening up one of the largest book stores in the world. He married his high school sweetheart and has three kids.

Their youngest sister, Grace, is now a retired model. She married actor, Josh Larson, son to famous actress Brie Larson. The two were married at the age of 32 [ Grace ], and 28 [ Josh ] and have two kids.

Only two of Evan's grandchildren have had pursued the acting career that runs in the family. But knowing the talent that runs in their bloodline, it won't be long until another Evans makes it to the big screen. The family truly has lived a very fulling life.

Evans and Johansson had many bumps along the way, from miscarriages to Hollywood scandals, but there was no denying how in love with each other the couple was. Friends would gush over them, and fans would go crazy over the pair. It was safe to say that Evans was Johansson's biggest fan.

Evan's Instagram, even up to the actress's passing, was filled with loving pictures of his wife, or quotes he likes to keep close to his heart. Oldest child Drew says the amount of love her parents had for one another was from another world, and everyone should aspire to find someone who looks at them the way her father looked at her mother.

So it is with a heavy heart that we announce the passing of actor, Chris Evans who died a mere three days after his wife. Drew came to Instagram to announce her father's passing saying,

"Losing my mother was one of the hardest things I've ever had to go through. She was the type of woman that leaves a mark on the world, and when she leaves it's noticeable. It wasn't only the fact that I have to cope with her being gone but to see my father in such a deep pain was the hardest part. He lived for my mother, he breathed for her. Some would say he died of a broken heart, I'd like to think that he simply couldn't let my mother walk the road to heaven alone, I believe that she needed him and he needed her. They will forever be together staring down on all of us, and their grandchildren watching with pride. I will love them both forever and no matter the pain, this is the only logical outcome of losing one of them. I am happy for them."