Extra

A reminder this takes place a few months before it actually did in IRL. (May)

The best few years have been the most romantic for the couple with three kids, Chris Evans and Scarlett Johansson. If romantic doesn't describe it than successful is. With the release of the biggest movie of all time, Avengers EndGame, last year, the couple has been living life in the clouds, however, they seem to be crashing back down on Earth in a horrible way.

While everyone else is stuck inside, the actor, Chris Evans, amist the reopening of traveling, found himself in London meeting with the director of his new upcoming movie, Little Shops of Horrors

His first evening in London he was spotted leaving the hotel shortly after Mama Mia actress, Lily James, looking a bit anxious as he saw paparazzi. The actors quickly avoided any questions and jumped in the same car. Later that evening the two return to the hotel, appearing to have had a few drinks and were much closer.

The pair's time together didn't seem to end there as the following day the two were spotted together at one of London's parks, seemingly having an ice cream date. The actor and actress appeared to having a great time laughing, walking, and sitting with one another.

News of the recent outings has recently broke the internet, already falling into conspiracy theories about Chris, and Lily

News of the recent outings has recently broke the internet, already falling into conspiracy theories about Chris, and Lily. Some have already started hating on the thirty-eight-year-old actor.

His wife and actress, Scarlett Johansson, has been notably absent from Instgram. She had been spending time with the Evans's family during quarentine but it seems as she might be finding herself and her three children heading home pretty soon.

After many different scandals in the past, and many cheating rumors revolving around the couple it's hard to even say if this one is true. However, we can all agree Evans looks about as happy with Lily as he was when he was first spotted with Scarlett when they started dating.

We will keep you updated with all the news and all the drama. Subscribe for more.

Related Topics

Actor Chris Pratt, and wife, Katherine Schwarzenegger expecting a child?

*

Robert Downey Jr New Youtube show

*
Ryan Reynolds hilarious mint mobel commercial