IRL

Talk about your world crashing down all at once. He was sat, as it seemed, on top of the world. He was apart of the biggest movie in cinematic history, he had three amazing kids, his family was nothing but supportive, and he had, in his opinion, the best wife in the entire world. But now, his brother has been with his kids more than he has, conversations with his family end up in arguments, and now his wife could barely look at him.

How did he fall so far?

There is not a single doubt in his mind that he doesn't love Scarlett. She's easily the greatest thing to ever happen to him. So why did he allow this to get so far? To make matters worse he couldn't even go beg for her forgiveness because she asked him to leave, and he was willing to do anything for her.

She asked him to leave. Okay, he left.

She told him to go to London. He did.

He remembered promising her years ago to never treat her the way Ryan had at the end of their relationship. He remembers the amount of pain she went through. Chris held her those nights she cried, he had to watch her eat because she was lying about eating. He watched as the most confident, amazing woman, began questioning her self worth. He remembered promising to himself that day, that if he was ever so lucky to have her heart, that he would never hurt her in that way. But he did. She was in pain now because of him.

He was currently in their Brooklyn Apartment. They had a Brooklyn and Manhattan apartment for the sole purpose of family coming and wanting to visit New York, without paying for a hotel. When they bought it, it was perfect, the perfect size for a quick visit.

But now it just seemed horrible. He hated the stupid apartment. He'd rather be with his wife and kids. His kids were still with their uncle, and Scarlett wants nothing to do with him. So yeah, as you can tell he was just having an amazing year. Fuck 2020.

Chris was currently warming up a plate of leftover pizza when he heard the sound of his phone ringing. Groaning, he got up and went to go answer it.
"Chris my man."

"Nick?" He asked it was his manager calling him. They haven't spoken since London.

"How are you doing?" He asked casually.

"Oh great just great," Chris remarked sarcastically.

"I realize things aren't going amazing right now"

"Things aren't even in the area of being okay,"

"Well, I have something that might cheer you up. Remember the night that you and the director went out for drinks?" He didn't leave room for Chris to answer. "Well after you and Lily went up to your room, and that call you and the director had, he said that you would be perfect for another role he has been thinking of and-"

"Wait...what?"

"The role! It's great, of course, nothing is in the works at the moment-"

"No, wait. You said he and I talked? After I went up with Lily?"

"Yes. Chris man you need to keep up."

"How long did he say the call was?" Chris asked, his heart racing.

"He said y'all talked all night. But Chris you are missing the point-"

"Nick I am going to have to call you back." He said, and as his manager warned him not to hang up he hung up. Quickly scrolling through his call log. Why the hell hadn't he looked at this before? Sure enough, he has a five-hour call with the director. He was in total shock.

He never slept with Lily.

He never cheated on his wife! This was the proof he needed! His heart was literally racing, he couldn't believe this. Just when he thought that the world was ready to give up on him, it turned around. He couldn't stop himself from letting out a tear of-

There was a knock on the door. That was odd, he wasn't exactly expecting anyone, and all his friends were sort of ignoring him. He put his phone door and went over to answer the door. To his surprise, Scarlett was standing right in front of him looking as gorgeous as ever.

"Hi," He said, with a smile, one that Scarlett's heart beat a little faster when she saw it. "I am so glad you are hear, I was actually about to head over to-" Before he could even finish his sentence Scarlett grabbed his head and pulled him closer, connecting their lips.

Chris had imagined having her back in his arms, but nothing could compare to the feeling when it's happening. He wanted to hold her forever. It felt right! It felt perfect. She fit so perfectly in his arms that-

His beautiful moment was put on hold when he felt tears hit his cheek. He was about 75% sure that they weren't his own. Frowning he pulled away and saw Scarlett with her eyes closed, attempting to stop the tears from coming.

"Hey, hey," He used his thumb to wipe away a rouge tear. "What's the matter."

"I am sorry," She whispered, if he wasn't standing so close to her he wouldn't have been able to hear her words. They made him frown deeper. Why was she apologing? "I made everything worse. I know you love me, I love you'd never set out to hurt me but I thought... I questioned our loved and now everything ruined."

"Scarlett look at me." He said, she opened her eyes slowly to look at him, he could practically see the guit in her eyes. "You didn't ruin anything. I was stupid. I should have never left that day, we were arguing and I should have stayed to work things out. I was a coward."

"No you-"

"Baby please don't blame yourself. You did nothing wrong, you had every right to be upset with me." They were silent for a very long minute before Chris spoke again. "I have something to tell you."

"Is it going to make me more upset than I already am? Because if it is I don't wanna-"

"I didn't sleep with Lily. I was on the phone with the director all night, I can't tell you what was about but he said we talked and-" He was once again interrupted by a kiss. He laughed lightly. He loved this woman to death. "I love you bubba."

"I love you to. I am sorry I was so angry. I was so afraid you would choice her... I wanted you all to myself. You are mine, and I don't wanna share you."

"That's fine love. I am forever yours as long as you keep this ring on," He said playing with her wedding ring that was still beautifully sitting on her left hand. "Don't you ever dare compare yourself to anyone else. You are perfect to me, you hear me? You are drop dead beautiful, you funny, your loving, you smart, and you are the best mother to our kids. I could never ask for anyone better to have. You are all I need." Chris never knew why she was so insecure, even before they were dating, he always saw her as perfect. She would always be perfect to him. She was everything and more than he could ever ask for.

"Take me to bed Chrissy." She gave him a wicked grin.

"Whatever the lady asks," he says lifting her up, having her legs wrap around his waist. This was it, seeing her smile like that. A smile that reminded him so much of his kids, the smile he wanted to see forever. This was why he hated himself so much. Why would anyone dare take that smile away? "I love you."

"I love you more." And that was enough. That was all they needed.

_____________________________________________________
As it turns out, waiting in the hospital parking lot causes a lot of anxiety. I actually started writing and for the first time in fourty eight hours I felt like everything is okay. I feel okay. That's good enough for me right now. Thank you for all those who wished my mom recovery. She's still in the hospital but we are hoping for the best, or that we can go see her. Also she's sending me pictures saying she's iron man because she has a heart monitor on😂 we love a mom who strives to make her kids okay during a tough time.
Love you all 3000!_______________________________________________________