8 - llama plushie

- notice: this chapter was edited regarding some typos and grammar, the plot is still the same. -

"Me, who barely lived through another day
How many times have I laughed, but were those sincere?"
♬⚘♬⚘♬

"It was honestly so scary," Felix continued.

"Who? Jisung?" The leader asked, disbelief shown on his face.

"Yep, he was really scary, I mean Hyunjin is still literally frozen." Seungmin pointed out.

"I better go talk to him." Changbin said, slightly mad to why Jisung got this mad.

"Don't, I don't think he's feeling well." Seungmin said, worried about the blonde's mental health.

"What do you mean? He's literally fine, but one question, why'd he get mad in the first place?" Changbin asked, confused.

"Hyunjin kept bugging him, remember when Jangmi noona's expression dropped when we said Jisung got teased most?" Felix asked, earning nods and hums from the others. "Hyunjin kept asking and asking, even when Jisung said he didn't know." Felix explained.

"I understand, thank you." Changbin said, his anger for Jisung disappearing as soon as it came.

"I mean, why can't he tell us?" Hyunjin said, snapping back to reality and letting his anger and frustration take over him. "He's our own fucking member! He shouldn't be keeping secrets from us! He's a complete bastard!" Hyunjin spat.

"Hyunjin calm down, its Jangmi we're talking about, not Jisung." The leader tried to reason.

"But it is related to Jisung! That son of a bitch who kept keeping secrets even from when we were trainees!" Hyunjin continued to scream.

"Hyunjin, you kept bugging him too, how would you feel if you kept being asked something you don't want to answer, or don't know the answer?" Minho asked, siding with Jisung on this one.

"True, but hell! He should tell us everything!" Hyunjin said, slightly calming down.

"He has his own rights you know, he doesn't have to share everything if he doesn't want to." Jeongin said, hoping to receive a positive response from Hyunjin.

"I know, I know-" Hyunjin stopped as he saw the blonde exit the building, A hood on with headphones as he walked away. "Jisung? Where's he going?" The long haired blonde asked, pointing to the male walking the opposite way.

"Hm? Where?" Chan asked, confused.

"Hey, Jisung!" Minho screamed as he caught up with the younger. "Where are you going?" Minho asked, confused.

"Somewhere." The blond replied rather coldly.

"What?" The brunette said, shocked as to why his tone seemed so cold and serious.

"Somewhere." The blonde replied again this time, walking away.

Minho was still shocked, he simply stood there, watching the blonde's figure until it slowly faded away.

"Hm, so what did you talk about?" Chan asked, expecting a not so good news.

"I just asked him where he was going and he said, 'somewhere'." The younger said, facing Chan in confusion.

"Let him be, he probably needs his time right now, but for us, let's head back to the dorm, yeah?" The leader asked with a smile.

"Yeah, I have a question though," The brunette said, receiving a hum from the older. "Has Hyunjin calmed down yet?"

"He definitely did, he's alright now." The leader said sincerely.

As the seven boys headed home, Jisung was still wandering around the busy streets of Korea, his headphones blasting music into his ears in which, he enjoyed. He came across a convient store and bought a little llama plushie and placed it in the paper bag, ready to come home and apologize. But, he didn't come home just yet, he made sure to pass by one of the bridges that always seemed so empty, but it always had writings made out of chalk, but the writings didn't seem positive at all. The writings seemed as if the writers of these was willing to take their lives at any moment now, some of the writings had said 'I wrote this before I jumped over there.' Jisung didn't feel bad for any of those writers, Why? Simply because he felt the same way. He would write on this bridge too, in fact he would put suicidal notes every time he passes this bridge and today, he wrote something again. In white colored chalk he wrote; 'I'm sick of fighting, I'm sick of fighting, oh how easy would it be to just jump and end everything.' The boy was happy with what he wrote and stood up, paper bag in hand and headed back to the dorms.

"Oh, Jisung! We were worried sick! You've been gone for one and a half hours, you didn't answer the phone either." Chan said, distressed.

"I'm fine hyung." Jisung said calmly as he walked passed the older and entered Hyunjin's room. "Hey I'm sorry for earlier, I just really couldn't tell you because it was Jangmi and not me, anyway I'm sorry and here." The blond said, handing over the bag.

"I'm sorry too, I should've been more open minded and considerate to you." The brunette apologized as well and hugged the younger tight, his eyes slowly starting to well up tears. "Aw! So cute, thank you." Hyunjin said, taking out the plushie and hugging it tight.

"You're welcome," The blonde then headed out and was met with six pairs of eyes full of curiosity looking directly at him, scaring the blond a bit. "U-Uh? Hey?" The blonde asked, his anxiety increasing as each second passes,

"So, how'd it go?" Changbin asked.

"Fine, w-we both apologized to each other." The blonde said, scratching his neck a little bit strong, causing it to have red marks across.

Minho then noticed his behavior and signaled to Chan with slight hand movement, which thankfully caught the leaders eye. The leader then dismissed everyone as the day went rather smoothly after the argument.

Wc: EDITED
Date: October 15, 2020
Sorry for the short chapter, exams are coming up and I'm really stressed right now, I'll continue updating tho. 🤍

『"somewhere

"somewhere."