15 - cuts

"Is everyone happy except me?
I'm so curious about it"
♬⚘♬⚘♬

"And four, when we examined him, we found many cuts, in which, I assume was done on his own. Please just ask him about this later, hm? Oh and by the way, you boys should stop overworking yourself, Jisung here overworked himself." The doctor explained, in which he received nods from the boys.

The doctor then left, leaving the boys in misbelief. They slowly crept up onto the blond laying unconsciously on the white bed. They pulled up his sleeves and to their horror, many cuts were seen, mostly bloody and new. Their leader covered his wounded arm and let hot tears flow down his white pale skin. They all felt disappointed in themselves, they let their friend suffer alone, they never noticed his darker version but only knew of his fake side.

They all took small glances at the pale blond boy on the white stretcher, their hearts dropping almost immediately. Minho approached the stretcher, stroking the blond's soft locks softly and giving him a peck on the cheek. Silence filled the room and no one dared to speak, seven of them seated down, some having tears and others deep in thought.

After a long thirty minutes, Jisungs eyes fluttered open.

"What the fuck? Where the hell am I?" The blond asked, sitting up.

The seven boys' head shot up and looked at Jisung, happiness keeping onto their faces.

"You're finally awake baby." The leader exclaimed, tear streaks visible on his cheeks. "You're in the hospital after you passed out earlier."

Jisungs memories then came back and remembered when his head came onto contact with the floor, the worried cries of his members.

"Yeah, let's call the doctor and tell him you're awake." The youngest chimed in.

Felix pressed the doctor call button and he immediately came in, a smile on his face.

"Ah Jisung, you're awake. I'll just have a little examination of your vitals." The doctor said in a calm tone.

After the examination, the doctor left content the boy was finally awake.

"Jisung? Can you uhm, explain the cuts?" Changbin then asked.

"W-what?" Jisung asked, not believing his own ears.

Jisung felt like his world was ending, he never wanted anyone to know about his secret, no one at all. He felt exposed, and now he wanted to leave this world more than ever. The boy kept silent, staring off onto nothing as he was thinking of different things.

"What hospital is this?" The blond then asked, portraying no emotion whatsoever.

"Seoul hospital, why?" Seungmin replied.

"Oh nothing." The blond said, again, with no emotion.

What do you guys think? Will it be a good or bad ending?