7 - cousins

- notice: this chapter was edited regarding some typos and grammar, the plot is still the same. -

"The day I forced my way into the dark room
Would at least one person have turned to look at me"
♬⚘♬⚘♬

After the 'nosebleed' incident, everything went well for Jisung, no one questioned him about anything and everything was fine. It was now 2:30 pm and the boys were in their vans, heading to the venue for idol radio.

"Who's the MC today?" Hyunjin asked.

"Jangmi sunbaenim (I think, not sure) from lime soda." Seungmin answered.

The eight boys were rather excited for idol radio, they didn't have to do much, just sit down, dance a little bit and answer some questions, no biggie right?

Jisung wasn't as excited as the others, he was nervous. He knew Jangmi, they're really close too, they were the type of cousins who always looked for each other in every party they attend to, so obviously, they were really close with each other. What Jisung was afraid of is if Jangmi reveals something that shouldn't be revealed, but other than that, that's all. The boys arrived at 2:52 pm and headed inside.

"Jisungie!" Jangmi screamed as she ran to her favorite cousin.

The two cousins cuddled and giggled together, leaving the other seven completely confused.

"You guys dating?" Minho asked, slightly envious.

"Hm? You didn't know?" She stated, making it sound like they were dating.

"Don't put it that way, we're just cousins, really close ones." The younger answered calmly.

The boys then repeated the words 'ahh' and 'oh'. The two cousins then began to talk and catch up with each other, making Jisung's mood brighten up.

"Let us now meet the Stray kids members, Chan, Minho, Changbin, Hyunjin, Jisungie, Felix, Seungmin, and Jeongin!" Jangmi proudly exclaimed.

The boys then cheered and laughed as they sat down comfortably in their chairs.

"Long time no see Hannie." Jangmi greeted with a smirk.

"Hm, long time no see." The younger said, returning the smirk.

The show then stared rather smoothly, the nine laughing and sharing many stories with each other. Jisung didn't want to disappoint anybody, so he decided to be less loud then normal, but still talking.

"Ah! We have a question here, Who is the member who gets teased the most?" A fan had asked through the comment section, in which Jangmi read.

"Han I think?" The members discussed.

"Yeah it's Han." The leader announced, laughing at the end.

Jangmi didn't like the answer, she knew how sensitive Jisung can be at times and the fact he is the most teased member kind of saddens her.

"Ah, ok." She said with a slight dull tone.

The members were rather surprised with her reaction and furrowed their eyebrows all together.