9 - concern

- notice: this chapter was edited regarding some typos and grammar, the plot is still the same. -

"Myself deep in thought looks funny
So much worries for such a young child"
♬⚘♬⚘♬

Few days have already passed and little by little, some of the members found out about Jisung's "weird" behavior, slowly becoming more concerned for the blonde. That Few of the members include Chan, Minho, Changbin, and Seungmin, the two older members noticed it way before the argument between Hyunjin and Jisung had occurred, while Changbin and Seungmin figuring out during and after the argument.

Today, Stray Kids would be heading to Weekly idol for another variety show as they earned popularity from their last comeback, God's menu. The boys woke up pretty excited, considering that Weekly idol is their favorite variety show to go to. They woke up early and freshened up for the day, smiles plastered on everyone's faces.

"Jisung, breakfast." Seungmin said as he entered the older's room.

"No thanks." The blonde replied with a smile.

"Are you sure? I don't think you've eaten a proper meal in ages." The brunette complained.

"I'm not hungry, go eat with the others." The blonde then directed.

"Okay, fine."

By this time, Jisung is pure bones, his face still has that slight chubbiness that was slowly disappearing like a ballon being deflated. This of course was noticed by Chan and Minho, concern increasing as the younger's cheeks keep deflating.

Now, the boys were entering the car with Chan, Minho, Jisung, and Seungmin on the first car and the rest in the second. Chan had actually planned the seats this time, hopefully getting to know why Jisung was acting "strange".

"Hey Jisung, how are you? I mean how are you feeling?" The leader asked, concerned.

"Hm? I'm fine why? Wait no- What are you asking? Physically or mentally?" The blonde asked, mentally face palming himself.

"Both." The leader answered.

"Well, I'm perfectly fine with both, why?" The blonde asked, confused to the sudden question.

"It's just," The leader said, not being able to bring himself to continue.

"You've been acting strange lately." Seungmin continued for him.

"How? I feel perfectly fine," The blonde lied.

"You don't seem like it though. Skipping meals everyday and barely even sleeping at night, is that fine?" Minho asked, concerned.

"To add the fact how the stars in your eyes and cheeks practically disappeared, talk to us, what's wrong?" The leader too asked, worried.

"What do you mean? Maybe you guys are just busy and all—" Jisung attempted to lie.

"Jisung, we're not stupid, we've noticed." Minho said in a kind manner.

"I'm perfectly fine, I don't know what you're talking about." Jisung continued to deny.

"Jisung please, we want to help." Seungmin added.

"Help with what? I told you, I'm fine." The blonde continued to lie.

"You can't let them know how scarred you are, they'll hate you."

With that, Jisung put on his headphones and looked out the window, hoping conversations like this won't occur again. The rest sighed and went back to their phones, continuing to text each other.