17 - broken promises

ANOTHER DAY // STRAY KIDS

"Everyone hides their inner self behind their masks"
♬⚘♬⚘♬

The boys dropped the bags of food and sped out the hospital, their manager calling the police and ambulance to look for the missing boy. After half an hour of searching, the boys finally sat down at a nearby bench and was interviewed by the policemen.

"How does he look like, what age, height, hair color?" The intimating officer Jeon asked.

"Blond hair, about 170 cm, 20 years old." The leader shakily answered.

"Ok, we'll try our best to look for the boy, if you get any notifications or any clues to where this Han Jisung is, please report it to me and my team immediately. Jin hyung, let's go find the others." Officer Jeon then said before leaving.

By this time, the boys were in tears, spamming Jisung's contact number hoping for a response.

After another hour of sitting, the boys phones 'dinged' at the same time.

Jisungie🐿✨
You're all probably wondering where I am but, wait just a little more. Read this first;
Thanks for dealing with such a stupid member like me, I've only brought the group down and I'm sorry. I don't get up in the morning early enough, my room is always so fucking dirty, I'm loud af, I can't even dance, my producing skills are shit and, I can't even rap and sing well. I am a worthless peace of crap ya'll don't deserve, you guys deserve better, this world deserves better. This world does not need a stupid worthless fuck like me. Would you be nice and come to hangang bridge?

The members finished reading the message before blasting off their seats and telling their manager that Jisung is in Hangang bridge. The boys ran, ran as fast as they could to the bridge Jisung was located at, they don't care if they looked strange and weird, they just needed to see their friend again.

The bridge was slowly coming into their sight, this bridge with the heaviest and darkest aura you could ever imagine. In Chan's view, he could see a small little figure sitting on the handle of the bridge. He ran faster then he did before, the rest following shortly behind. Soon, the others saw Jisung's little body sitting on the railing. They quickly sped up before seeing the little body fall into the black waters below him. Fresh hot tears flowing down their cheeks as they continued to run and run. Their manager had already called the police informing the officer on the situation. As well as calling an ambulance to hope the blond survives.

Deep breaths, Jisung took his last deep breaths before looking at the eight little ducklings swimming across the river. One on the other hand was lacking behind, his little legs not being strong enough to carry on with his family. Soon enough the duckling grew tired and stopped, hoping his family would come back and see the little one struggling, sadly enough, they didn't. The seven continued on their journey eagerly, not knowing what they had lost. The mother of the seven stopped and counted her ducklings, soon enough finding out about her missing duckling. She scrambled her web feet and looked back at their path, only to find out the little duckling had drowned.

This was enough for Jisung, he didn't see his seven brothers looking for him, so then he dropped to the river below. The black waters engulfing his tiny and frail body. His lungs slowly losing oxygen and is struggling to find it. Soon enough his eyes grew to a full close, his body floating unconsciously around the murky waters.

Chan's eyes flew open in the murky water, he didn't care if it was dirty, he needed to see Jisung. He came back up and took a quick breath before diving back in and carrying the unconscious body in his arms, lucky for him since Jisung wasn't eating much, he was easy to bring up to land. Chan laid the body on the floor as he checked for a pulse.

Nothing.

Chan carried the boy in his arms, his tears flowing like the Niagara Falls as he continued to sob, not expecting for his friend to make it.

"I promised you plushies."

"I promised you ice cream."

"You promised to be with me."

"But why can't it come true anymore?"

Just like the little duckling, Jisung had the same fate.

Then there it was, Jisungs handprint beside Shawns with their signatures written on them.

And the others? Their hearts would be wounded, a wound only time can heal.

"So I got used to the word ''loneliness''"
-END-

Hi friends, if you didn't seem to enjoy this ending and would've preferred a happier one, I've finally made one in the following chapters.