1 - fake

- notice: this chapter was edited regarding some typos and grammar, the plot is still the same. -

❝𝘼𝙛𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙬𝙖𝙨𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙢𝙮 𝙩𝙞𝙧𝙚𝙙 𝙗𝙤𝙙𝙮, 𝙩𝙪𝙧𝙣 𝙤𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙗𝙤𝙧𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙏𝙑, 𝙪𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙚𝙨𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙣𝙚𝙬𝙨 𝙩𝙤𝙙𝙖𝙮, 𝙖𝙜𝙖𝙞𝙣 𝙬𝙤𝙧𝙙𝙨 𝙄 𝙘𝙖𝙣𝙩 𝙪𝙣𝙙𝙚𝙧𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙣𝙙❞
♬⚘♬⚘♬

(I actually deleted this book but imma revive it.)

The blonde woke up to the sound of his obnoxious alarm echoing through the room. He gets up sluggishly and enters the bathroom to wash his face and get ready for the day. He enter the shower stall, plainly staring at the cuts from yesterday. He turns on the water changing it to a really cool temperature to feel less pain from the stinging cuts. As the water hit his skin the blonde could feel the stinging sensation from the cuts on his wrists and thighs, he simply just sighs and continues his daily morning routine. The rapper grabbed a white sweater and a pair of black ripped jeans and headed to the dining table.

bold and italics mean it's only in his head.

"Don't eat you fatass."

"You're already fat enough..."

"You're supposed to loose weight."

The voice in Jisungs head were surprisingly calming and welcoming, as if it were the kindest voice he's ever heard. The voices repeated in the poor boy's head over and over again, and again he lost his appetite.

"Morning Jisung" Chan greeted him with his signature dimple smile.

"Morning Hyung" He replied with the best smile he could muster.

They all sat down on the dinner table with eggs, waffles and bacon in front of them. All of the members put some foods on their plates while Jisung's stood there completely empty.

"Jisung, aren't you eating breakfast?" Changbin asked while the other members drove their attention towards Jisung.

"I'm not hungry right now." The blonde shrugged.

"Really?" Hyunjin asked, unconvinced.

"yeah." He said, giving a reassuring smile.

"Are you sure? I don't recall seeing you eat anything last night." Hyunjin asked, worry underlining his voice.

"I ate a midnight snack yesterday so I'm not hungry." He lied to get out of the situation as soon as possible and the members did believe him anyway.

"Oh okay." Hyunjin said, his worry long gone.

Jisung excused himself from the table and went up to his room and went to check his phone. He squinted his eyes, his eyes were unable to adjust to the brightness of his own screen and once his eyes were fully adjusted, he was met with hurtful comments.

Chan fan: Jisung was so annoying in this episode my goodness.

Sunny 😎: Agreed, how do the members even handle him?