10 - temper

- notice: this chapter was edited regarding some typos and grammar, the plot is still the same. -

"Just do your job properly
Without knowing about my empty heart
Just laughing over it, I don't like that"
♬⚘♬⚘♬

The boys then arrived home safely, waking up to the sound of their manager calling out their names. The boys went out of the car sluggishly, some wide awake, some still slightly tired. Jisung on the other hand was completely tired, he just wanted to lie down in bed and sleep forever, literally. He sluggishly grabbed his backpack and placed it on his shoulder as he walked lazily towards the dorms.

"Let's talk before you go to bed." Chan said, not looking for an answer from the younger.

Just like that, Jisung groaned internally and slumped his shoulders down lower if it was even possible. He went up the stairs and pushed the wooden door open, he quickened his steps and dropped his bag beside his room door and plopped onto bed, almost dozing off, almost.

"We're going to talk Jisung, whether you like it or not." Chan said as he took a seat on Jisungs bed.

"I'm too lazy." The blonde said in slurred words.

"Jisung please." Changbin was the one who said it this time, causing the blonde to shoot his eyes open and quickly glance at the people on the room. "Why the heck is there four people in my room, aren't ya'll tired?" He said, stretching like a kitty.

"You literally are my 4th cat, soonie, doongie, dori, and last but not least, Hannie." Minho said, massaging the younger's sides.

"Oh quit it with your lovey dovey shit." Changbin said, annoyed.

"Oh look who's talking." Minho said, unamused.

"Felix," The blonde said coughing and clearing his throat at the same time.

"Shut it, we're here to talk about something else." Changbin said, trying to change the subject, which worked.

"Yeah, tell us honestly, are you really fine?" Seungmin asked.

"I'm totally fine, I don't know why you guys even want to talk to me. Question answered, let me go back to bed, I'm so fucking tired." Jisung cursed, starting to get annoyed.

"You never even curse, this proves you're not fine Jisung." Seungmin said, proving a point.

"You know, there's a simple answer to this, mind your own fucking business." Jisung said, getting annoyed and frustrated more and more as each minute passes by.

"Jisung! That's rude and you know it." The leader said, unimpressed by the younger's behavior.

"Forcing me to tell you something I don't want to say is rude." Jisung said rather coldly. "Now if you're not going to let me sleep, I'd rather walk around the city with my headphones on." And this is what the blonde male did.

Once he noticed his members not moving at all and keeping their straight faces, he unwrapped himself from the blanket and stood up quickly, grabbed his bag and left, without a word. He walked around the streets, pissed, really pissed so, he then decided to go to his favorite bridge where he'd write stuff on and make himself happy. He grabbed a piece of chalk and wrote 'Sometimes I just wonder, if I disappeared into thin air, would it really matter?' He wrote in a small cute font. The boy drew a little cute anime boy on the side, bangs covering half the drawing's face, his sweater paws wiping the tears on his face. He felt content with the drawing.

"Hey, whatcha doing?" A random male asked, probably around his age.

"Writing" The blonde replied quickly.