16 - gone

"Or am I the only child who doesn't know how to hide it yet?"
♬⚘♬⚘♬

After a few more blood work and x-rays, the doctor finally announced that he was stable, but he needed to stay for better recovery.

Now, Jisung was dead silent since the day of the incident, he hasn't spoke any words but just hummed and shook his head at times, and of course this would concern his members.

"C'mon jisung talk to us." Felix begged.

Jisung just shook his head and continued scrolling through Twitter.

"Jisung, we can't help you if you just stay quiet like this." Seungmin then said.

Jisung didn't respond, he simply just felt as if he had been exposed and embarrassed, he just couldn't face the members the same way.

"Jisung, your sister called." Chan said, handing over the phone to Jisung.

"Jisung, can you please hang in there? I'll be with you soon, I promise." His sister said in English, his sister is also known as Han Jihyo, English name; Han Paris.

"I don't know." Jisung replied in a husky deep English.

The members were quite shocked to say the least, they didn't expect the blond's voice to be so hoarse.

"I'll be there soon, I love you." Jihyo replied.

The blond passed the phone back to Chan, worry written everywhere on the leader's face.

"Jisungie baby, I promise you we will get ice cream and much plushies after you're discharged, okay?" Chan offered.

"Okay."

"We can watch movies all day and do whatever the hell you want." He continued.

"Thanks. I'll promise to be with you after I get discharged."

"Promise." Chan said happily.

The seven boys then decided to have some dinner outside the hospital, they promised to take the blond some take out before leaving. They all happily jogged to the nearest cafe, Seattle's Best Coffee. They ordered Spam and Egg toasties with Sausage, potato & cheese breakfast skillet, Bacon & cheese breakfast skillet, Smoked Salmon & Cucumber toasties, Bacon, Tomato & Mozzarella toasties, and a few choco milkshakes. They waited there with their manager for about 20 minutes before grabbing their bags and leaving the cafe. They jogged back to the hospital with happy faces and went inside the elevator, the sweet smell of breakfast food swarming inside. They opened the door to his room;

He was gone.

The IV drip was ripped out, little spots of blood on the white tiles.

___
Sorry for the long wait, I'm back at school and second quarter just started, meaning new lessons and harder topics.
Few chapters left.