CHAPTER 27

CONTINUATION OF PAST.......

I used to spend my sundays at bhai's house by making an excuse saying that I am going with Gautam, because my family is very overprotective about me and I do not know why I am scared that they will react differently after knowing about Rohan Bhai.

Gautam is my best friend from my childhood and I introduced him to Rohan Bhai and he also used to tag me along to their house every time just to enjoy aunty's food and bhabhi's warmth and love.

Not to forget we used to love Bhai and bhabhi's bickering.

But one thing that kept bugging my mind was about Di. She was behaving very different and suddenly I saw her crying one day.

I went and asked her what has happened but she was adamant about not saying it to me.

"Di, do not make me call everyone and say that you were crying and you know what our dear father will do if they see tears in our eyes." I threatened her.

"I love someone and his name is Sumit, but I am scared if ma and papa will accept him or not because he is an orphan." Di replied.

I never saw Di this vulnerable because she is one of the strongest women I have ever met and I ofcourse wanted to meet the person who captured my di's heart.

"But di I want to meet him and I want you to meet someone." I said to Di excitedly.

"Ok fine. First I will meet the person whom you want me to meet." Di told wiping her tears.

I was shocked that she did not question me on who that person is.

"Di this is Rohan Bhai and I go to his house every Sunday to meet his family and that is my second family. They love me like their own daughter/sister." I told Di.

"You think if you do not say me anything I do not anything, I know him, and yeah he is the best friend of my boyfriend and he told me about me you." Di told giggling and I was astonished.

"My sweet Bhai, you will see what I will say to aunty this Sunday. So be prepared." I told in an extra sweet tone.

"Be careful Rohan. If she speak like this  then you have a problem arising. Come with us as she wanted to meet Sumit." Di asked Bhai.

"So her boyfriend's name is Sumit." I thought.

We went to meet him and he was very fun going and loving like Avinash Bhai.

"Bye Jiju." I told and turned to see 3 shocked faces.

I was jumping and eating my dairy milk which jiju gave me and yeah do not judge. He is too good and he is selected for the post of my jiju.

Now I have another task. To help Di in convincing our family.

I and Di decided to talk to them today itself because they will be very hurt if they get to know from the third person.

Di was able to convince the entire family but as expected Chachi was only the one who was not accepting (do not think of her  as a villain because Di is her one and only daughter.)

"Chachi you should be happy because she is not going out of the house and Chachi, jiju did not want to move out because he was yearning for love from his childhood. Can we not give this much happiness? I know, I do not have any right to interfere but I met jiju and he treats Di like a queen and me as his daughter. And one more overprotective person added in my life. Uh, do you know how hard it is to handle?" I said dramatically which brought a smile on everyone's face.

"Just think about it Chachi, if they wanted they would run and do the marriage but jiju wanted love from the family and Di wanted the marriage to happen in front of her family with their blessings." I told.

After convincing for some time they finally agreed

Di and jiju were happily married and I became very close to him and he was like Avinash bhai to me. I'm his first daughter.
He is my mentor. He taught me the meaning of life and what it means.

We were living happily and my bond strengthened with Rohan bhai's family. They held a different place in my heart and they are very special to me.  Me and Gaurav go there every Sunday and sometimes even di and jiju accompanied us.

We did not say about bhai to anyone in our family because of their overprotectiveness they will stop us from going (do not think her as stupid because everyone will have their questions about a decision. And in our India, if you see a girl roaming with a boy, 100 comments will be passed.)

(You know some times being the girl of the family, the insecurities of the family or their overprotectiveness will suffocate us and please do not take this in a wrong way. Because I know they are right in their place.)

AFTER TWO YEARS......

One day I felt someone was following so I called Rohan Bhai and Avinash Bhai but no one lifted the call then I called dad, he too did not lift and I called jiju.

Jiju came in ten minutes near the bus stop and then I felt the same jeep that was following me was coming in a high speed but I was pushed aside. I turned and I saw jiju's body lying there surrounded by a pool of blood on the road.

I ran towards him and took some people's help to take him to the hospital and called dad, who came running with the family. 

Jiju was admitted in the hospital and Di was sitting there without talking to anyone. She was sitting like a stone.

The doctor told us it is difficult for him to survive so he called me and Di.

"Take care and live happily. You are not at fault so do not blame yourself and remember you are my first daughter and follow your dreams. Remember what I told you before and always remember my teachings." Jiju told me and I came out as he wanted to talk to Di personally.

Di came sat on the chair like a rock, she was not crying or doing anything.

When I went towards her, she gave me a cold look due to which I shivered. When I looked into her eyes, I could see her hate towards me.

Deep inside me, I felt like it was all my fault. If I did not call jiju, this all would not have happened.

Di saw me with hate, anger, and some emotions which I could not decipher.

I was breaking every second remembering the death of jiju and seeing di's state. 

Rahul and papa took me away as I was not able to stand those eyes that were partly blaming me.

It was like thorns piercing my heart.

IT WILL BE VERY PAINFUL FOR A PERSON TO SEE HIS LOVED ONES DYING IN FRONT OF HIS EYES AND THE WORST THING WILL BE WHEN HE WAS ALSO THE VICTIM OF THAT ACCIDENT.

IT MAY BE EASY FOR PEOPLE TO SAY TO MOVE ON BUT ONLY THAT PERSON KNOW ON HOW HARD IT IS TO FORGET THAT PERSON.

What do you think about this chapter
What are your views about adhrika's behaviour???
Who do you think is behind this accident??

With Love ❤
AMBER_0501