CHAPTER 17

Author's POV:

Abhimanyu was confused about what she is speaking.

"First of all I am fit and fine and who will not get angry if a person like you is there to keep me annoying?" Abhimanyu said.

"First of all, I am not suffering from any mental problem and what bhaiya meant was hypertension and second of all, I thought you were suffering from some heart disease." Kiara mumbled the last part.

"What the hell? No. And who is bhaiya?" Abhimanyu asked her.

"Rohan." Kiara replied looking at him.

"Uh.... I had a misunderstanding." Said Kiara with her same blank voice.

"Even me too. I am sorry." Abhimanyu says in an apologetic tone.

"Ok let's get back to work." Kiara said blankly.

After some days......

Both of them felt a pull towards each other.

Abhimanyu for the first time was very open and friendly to a business partner. He loves Rohan's company .

Where as, Kiara shows her emotions whenever Abhimanyu say or do something.

Rohan is very happy and wanted her to stay like this forever.

"We are having di's godhbarai and it is a family function. Join us." Abhimanyu said excitedly.

"ofcourse Abhi." Rohan replied.

"Yes Mr. Rathore." Kiara nodded.

"You better stop calling me Mr. Rathore or I will kiss you infront of Rohan." Abhimanyu said in a teasing manner because he was getting annoyed every time she call him Mr. Rathore.

Kiara's eyes were as wide as saucers and a blush crept on her cheeks. Rohan who saw this, gave her a teasing smirk but was happy inside that she found someone in her life who will be with her all the time.

And for everyone's kind attention they already kissed in the past.......

PAST

Abhimanyu asked Kiara to be his date for the business ball and Kiara was shocked for some time but later agreed to it.

Kiara and Abhimanyu used to talk to each other friendly. But Kiara and Abhimanyu both knew that it was not a simple friendship but more than that.

Abhimanyu informed her that he would pick her up at 7 in the evening.

Kiara got ready and she came downstairs. Rohan and Akshara knew where Kiara was going as she told them everything. She is very tensed because this was the first time in her life where she is free with an outsider other than Rohan, Rahul, Chris, and Gautam.

Akshara was jumping in joy when she got to know this because Kiara was coming out of her shell.

Kiara wore the dress and came downstairs she was looking like an angel or we can say an epitome of beauty.

Rohan was awed seeing her beauty and kissed the top of her forehead and complimented her. Akshara was in tears. She is behaving as if Kiara is going to her in-law's. Kiara mentally rolled her eyes and turned towards Rohan pleading him to control Akshara.

She now-a-days started coming back to her old self like she was 5 years back, showing people her puppy eyes just to convince them or giggle or laugh loudly when someone cracks even a lame joke. And this was all because of Abhimanyu.

Akshara when she saw this was in shock for 30 minutes. She was not able to come out of it for the entire day.

Everyone heard the door bell and they knew it's Abhimanyu.

Akshara opened the door.

"Hello aunty! I came to pick Kiara up." Abhimanyu said nervously.

" Come in please." Akshara said in a soft tone.

" Thank you for bringing our old Kiara back." Akshara said with an emotional voice.

Abhimanyu was confused but he still gave her a small smile.

When he saw Kiara, his mouth was hanging low. Rohan went and closed his mouth.

"Take care of our baby doll or else you will see my evil side." Rohan warned Abhimanyu in his ear.

Abhimanyu nods and gulps hearing his dangerous voice.

They both leave for the party and when they enter everyone was in awe saying how cute they look.

Abhimanyu is holding himself to kiss her in front of everyone and hug her tight to protect her from the several eyes of another men.

"May I have the honor of dancing with you????" Abhimanyu asked.

Kiara gave a small smile and nodded.

They both were immersed in each other and dancing.

"Did I compliment on how beautiful you are looking?" Abhimanyu asked to which Kiara blush and nod.

"You are also looking fine Mr. Rathore but I have seen better." Kiara said and bit her lower lip to control her giggles.

Abhimanyu lost it. He took her arm and went to the garden.

"I was controlling myself and you are..... Uh just leave it." Abhimanyu said raking his hair.

"Who asked you to control?" Kiara murmured but it did not go unheard Abhimanyu. A slow smirk formed on Abhi's lips.

He did not waste a second and attacked her lips. He was sucking her upper lip and asked for the entrance. Kiara happily gave him and she could feel him smile. They parted from each other due to out of breath. He joined both their foreheads and told "You are the first girl with whom I felt this way Kia. You make my heart feel warm. I like you and I want you to give us a chance."

Kiara felt happy and said "I Like you too Abhi and yes, I would like to give us a chance."

This time she took the initiative and kissed him.

He was surprised but later they both were engrossed in each other. But they did not know someone was watching them.

They went on dates and Rohan and Akshara know of them being in a relationship.

END OF PAST

Love is a beautiful word in life. Never try to misuse it.
It is very precious to everyone.
Love is also a powerful word. It can break a person but also mould a person into a different person.
It may be for good or bad.
Love can also build a person from ashes and give them life in their souls which they lost due to some reason.

Love,
AMBER_0501