Chapter 42

Kiara loved her jiju, her mentor the most. She needed him in this journey to guide her. She loved him a lot.

Adhrika's life revolved around her husband, even though she married another person but her love her sumit can never be replaced. She not only lost him but also lost something precious in her life. For which she blames herself every day, vansh was the one who partially bought her out of that trauma.

Today's day was painful for both of them.

It was sumit's death anniversary.

Kiara kept flowers on his grave and sat on her knees touching the grave, with tears falling from her eyes.

How hard she tries to be strong, she fails when she remembers sumit.

" Jiju finally I found the love of my life , he proposed yesterday jiju. I wish you were here to share my happiness jiju."

"Jiju I miss you a lot, please come back. I love you jiju please come back, I need you the most. I am tried jiju, I am not able to find a way  in this problem.Please come back and guide me."  she cries hard 

" He will always be there to guide, never fall weak because he never taught you that. Remember what he told you   see the problem in a different then you will find the way yourself ." Kiara hears a voice saying

She turns back and finds Adhrika and Vansh standing there. Kiara rubbed her tears and stood up.

Adhrika comes towards sumit's grave with tears coming out of her eyes, she keeps the bouquet and sits on her knees, Vansh goes towards her and held her shoulders, and wipes her tears saying no with his head.

Adhrika just sees him and cries hardly, Kiara was also getting tears.

Vansh says " No do not cry what did bhai   say to you  that he will always stay alive in your heart ." Kiara was happy that vansh took care of her sister well, but she was even angry that how could her sister move on so easily did she forget sumit so fast.

.Kiara could never allow anyone else the place of sumit, she was very angry seeing vansh there. She was not in her senses at all.
But she forgot that no one can take anyone's place but they will take their place.

Adhrika comes towards Kiara and asks" How are you babydoll?"

Kiara gets angry and thinks how can she talk to me even after doing so much to me in my life

" It is none of your concern and no one is here so stop showing your fake concern. Oh your husband is here right, sorry continue your acting " Kiara pushes and shouts at her

" I am sorry, please forgive me."Adria pleads her 

" For what are you sorry, for making my life hell or for giving jiju's place to someone else or for showing fake love to jiju ."

Adhrika just stumbled back, vanish holds her firmly 

" Babydoll I can never replace Sumit in my heart." adhrika says with tears rolling down her cheek

" Oh yes, that is why you married someone else right. I believe you." Kiara says sarcastically

Adhrika was just shaken to see this behavior, Vansh was just a second away to burst at her. But he controlled himself.

But it was like he could not control it anymore, seeing adhrika crying like that.

Vansh just comes forward and stands in front of Kiara and says dangerously " You have all the rights to say her about the things she told to you in the past, confront her, but you have no right to question her love towards the sumit, you may not accept me as your jiju but I repeat no one means no one says anything to my wife. You think you are the only one who suffered, do you even knew what she went through, oh yes you knew because you kept your people know about your family well beings. But do not forget who I am and do you think I will let them collect information about her. She did wrong but did you ever come near her and ask her how she was, questioned her why she told those things to you. What was her fault that she had to lose everything?  I always kept informers away having a hope that you will come and check about her wellbeing. Thank you she does not need your protection in her life as long as her husband is alive. You think if you keep informers or some people they will say you everything. Will they say the pain she is going through or hurdles she has to cross mentally every day. Never think that you only suffered the most in life, because they're also people who suffered more than you. Do you think only you lost everything than a reality check for you Ms.Kiara arnav Raichand she lost everything in one day and do you know what it is?"