Chapter 43

Author's pov

Kiara's guess was correct.

She was just like a blank for a second she did not have any idea on what to do next.

She hears commotion downstairs at the same time.

She sees her so-called family standing there.

Even Abhimanyu's family was there.

She goes downstairs and stands beside Isha and Ranvijay quietly.

Prerna( Kiara's birth mother) says " I think you are at the wrong place Sneha ( Abhimanyu's mother). We are Kiara's family. So I think we should talk about Kiara's marriage "

Kiara thinks" oh wow my dear mother remembers me."

Kiara says" no Mrs. Raichand aunty is at the correct place. My mom or dadda will talk about marriage as elders. Not you people. Understand and yes all the rituals also be done by them only. "

Prerna gets angry and shouts" we are your parents so we will decide. Who are they?"

Kiara shouts" they are my family. So you madam have no right to talk to my family like that."

Vansh comes at the same time and stands beside Ranvijay.

Kiara did not mind because Adhrika was not there.

Ranvijay asks to vanish " Where is Adhrika?"

Which instantly makes Kiara turn her head towards them. It was not noticed by anyone.

But she was in disbelief that her dadda was still talking to the person who took her jiju's place and asking about the person who gave her a lot of pain in life and who was responsible for everything.

Vansh says" Bhai you know right these two days how she will be. I am scared Bhai. I want to go back but she sent me here forcefully. Bhai I am scared but I will get to know if her health is deteriorating. I will get a notification. I am scared, she just took her medicines. She just mumbling that she is responsible for everything. Just now I calmed her and came here. Ok, wait let me check the CCTV once."

He says open his phone.

Ranvijay asks " what happened today. Shall I send Meghana there? Maybe she will take care. I hope that thing does not happen once again Vansh. She is too broken to be healed. She is just smiling but inside she is just suffering a lot."

Some tears fall from Vansh's eyes and say to Ranvijay" yes Bhai. She was crying the entire morning Bhai. I was tensed for a second, I can not lose her Bhai. I will go back in ten minutes Bhai. I will say Sneha aunty and leave in ten minutes. By the way, how is Aadvik ( Kiara's twin) Bhai? This one week will be difficult for him to Bhai. "

Ranvijay says" He is hiding everything but he broke down when Meera just went and hugged him. He was saying that he wants to meet Adhrika. I think he will come tomorrow. I will also come. I think both of them need Meera and even we need to talk about something. Meera is also not in a good state Vansh. She is hiding her pain because she will get reminded of her loss seeing Adhrika's state now. That is the only fear for me now.

Kiara was stunned to hear their conversation. She was confused about what was happening.

Isha keeps her hand on her shoulder and asks what happened.

She shakes her head saying nothing.

Kiara knew that there is something more going on in her family.

She did not give a damn about the fight happening there.

She was going to shout but Vansh shouts and says " Shut up everyone. It is the decision of people who are marrying and ma( Adhrika's mother )for once let them take the decision. It is their wedding let them make it memorable. Do not take that right also from them. It is Kiara wish who will do the rituals from the bride's side"