CHAPTER 15

Raichand's mansion

Prerna's POV:

After I saw my babydoll in that house, I was shocked will be an understatement. And upon hearing her commanding and dangerous voice, I was shocked. Seeing her like this, a girl who did not even raise her voice ever has changed this much. Then I heard a voice. I turned my head towards that voice and was shocked to see that person there.

We left for our mansion and I told Arjun what happened there. The first question he asked was about his babydoll. I told them she is a very beautiful and strong woman having a powerful and dominant aura. I know he was not able to say that he did believe his daughter. Naitik and Arjun and even Rahul (Adhrika's younger brother) did not believe that Kiara is a woman who could do that thing. But whenever Kiara's topic comes up, he does not let anyone talk bad about her.

But Adhrika is happy and her second marriage is fixed with Vansh Raisinghania but she still loves Sumit like hell. She promised Sumit that she will move on in her life.

Abhimanyu's POV:

After seeing the baby, I was so happy that I was jumping in joy. I dropped di in the house and went to the office. I saw Aarav sitting there. He is my best friend in college. I have two other best friends, Vansh Raisinghania and Akshay Ahuja. They both are also successful and famous businessmen. They both are close to me compared to Aarav. They are my diaper buddies.

My PA came and informed me that tomorrow we have to sign a deal with the RI group of companies. But I saw a change in Aarav's expressions when he heard the company's name.

I asked him what happened he just replied that nothing, everything is fine.  After some time I left home to talk with papa about business as he is still the MD and told me my decision of merging both companies is great. He agreed after thinking about that for 10 minutes.  But he mentioned that the COO will be jiju and MD will be himself. When he will resign, MD will be jiju as Pavani is doing her master's in cardiology and will be handling our chain of hospitals.

Di used to be the COO but she left her place as she is pregnant. After talking for some time, I left to my bedroom.

KIARA'S POV:

Melissa informed me about tomorrow's schedule and we will be working from Rohan bhaiya's company that mom was handling from the past two years after bhaiya's death. Now Rohan bhaiya will be handling and is thinking of shifting the head office to New York. The company is also very successful and is among the top five in the entire Asia.

I hold 10 percent shares which Avinash Bhai named under my name. That office makes me feel the presence of Bhai and bhabhi.

I was talking to mom and bhaiya about opening a chain of hospitals starting from India. Then I got a call from Rahul when I was talking to Bhai. He told me to talk and go after finishing the call to sleep and get ready by 10AM tomorrow as he will be coming with me to sign the deal. I picked the call up and Rahul asked me to meet him tomorrow in our favorite restaurant and scolded me for not informing him that I came to India. But whenever he used to come to the states for some work, he used to meet me compulsorily before going or sometimes he used to come just to meet me. Rahul is one month older than me so I do not call him Bhai.  He played the role of my elder brother when Bhai was in a coma and he is the only one whom Bhai does not hate from my family. He took care of me when I was facing trauma and he stayed one month with me and I am still a princess to Rahul.

Love,
AMBER_0501