CHAPTER 7

(THE TORTURE CELL

(THE TORTURE CELL.)

Author's POV:

Kiara entered the torture cell and spotted two men who kidnapped the girls along with Vikram.

She turned towards Vikram and asked him "Did you feed them well Vikram?"  with a sweet -coated voice but only Vikram  knew the upcoming storm.

You know right they say we should feed the goat well before killing it.

"Yes di. " Replied Vikram.

"So let us come to the point. Were you using the girls to work as a prostitute or transporting them for labor? "Asked Kiara with a sweet voice and a small smirk. Kiara sees a flick of fear but it vanished with in a second. Then Kiara makes up her evil mind to see them scared whenever they see her or any other woman or a girl child.

"Obviously for making them work as prostitutes. That is what girls are for, to satisfy the men on the bed." Replied that fellow with no regret.

Vikram was just waiting to get a chance to kill and he knew that bastard's time was ticking seeing the flow of anger in Kiara's veins as her veins were protruding  which clearly says that she is damn angry.

"Ok, so you think women are not strong enough to torture a brainless idiot." Kiara asked with an innocent voice.

"Of course no."  The other one replied and laughed out loud. 

"Ok, let us see what a woman can do." Kiara said sarcastically. 

Kiara takes a hot iron rod asking Vikram "What is the use of this? I am an innocent girl so I do not know how to use it."

" Wah di! You should have become an actor." Vikram thinks seeing her innocent face.

Vikram replies " You can use it to beat an idiot."

"So I can use it to beat them right?" Asked Kiara.

"Of course di." Replied Vikram and turns towards them with a smirk and says "Let me watch the live show. My hands are paining after dragging these pigs here. But I also want the honour of torturing them. It's been so long that I've enjoyed. "

Vikram brings a chair and sits on it with popcorn in his hand.

Kiara takes the rod and hits them on their palm with which they used to takes the girls away and keeps the rod on their mouth for 5 seconds with which they speak disgusting words towards girls and hits with it on their legs so badly that not a patch of skin is seen. Then she takes a knife and peels their skin off on their arms. So that at least that skin can be used for skin transplantation. She then calls Adhrija to come downstairs after informing Lily that they left for an important meeting and not allow bhaiya to move out of his room. 

Adhrija comes with a bucket of ice-cold water and a bucket of boiling water.

Adhrija says "See what I brought for you. Did you like my surprise idiots?" and turns towards Kiara and saying "Di let me also play with them for some time. Then you can do your work. I am very much bored. "

Those two bastards see her and think that she has lost her mind.

Adhrija takes the first person's hand and dips it in ice-cold water only to hear his screams. Adhrija gives a satisfying smile and claps her hands like a kid who got candy after hearing their screams and Vikram on the other side whistles very loudly.

"Adhrija what an idea. I did not hear them screaming this much when di was beating the shit out of them. Pretty please let me also try." Vikram said who was watching everything with a satisfying smile.

Vikram takes the same hand and keeps it in boiling water and that person screams doubled.

The same repeated with the second person. They repeated the same procedure with their legs too.

Then Kiara takes a leather belt and hits them on their wounds.

She made them infertile and that honours were done by Vikram.

She then rubs chilli powder on their body and dips in hot water.
It would not be a shock if they were dead the next second. Even a little bit of skin was not seen.
Their entire body was burnt.

"NOW YOU SAW WHAT A WOMAN CAN DO? WE CAN  BE DEVILS AS WELL AS ANGELS. A DEVIL WHICH NO ONE HAS SEEN. AN ANGEL WHOM YOU WANT TO BE WITH, A PERSON WHO TAKES CARE OF YOU VERY WELL LEAVING THEIR OWN HEALTH ASIDE. HOW DID YOU EVEN HAVE THE HEART TO TAKE AWAY THE DIGNITY OF A 15-YEAR-OLD GIRL? NOW I WILL NOT KILL YOU. I WILL REPEAT THIS FOR FIVE DAYS AND GIVE YOU A GOOD FOOD AND LEAVE YOU ON ROADS SO THAT YOU CAN NOT EVEN A SEE A WOMAN EYE TO EYE. BETTER GIVE THE NAMES OF THE OTHER PEOPLE WHO ARE INVOLVED OR ELSE THE TORTURE WILL BE EXTENDED TO MORE 10 DAYS. SEE YOU TOMORROW AND BE READY WITH YOUR RESPONSE ." Kiara said with a loud booming and dangerous voice due to which they shivered.

She said to Vikram, "My work is done you can do your work with them and treat them well. After our work is done, as they are our guests bring the personal doctor not anyone else."

She turned towards those two whose eyes become wide like saucers and seeing this she gave a dangerous smirk and left.

Vikram and Adhrija beat the shit out of them and come upstairs after washing themselves so that no one can get a doubt. Vikram goes to meet Rohan and leaves Kiara's office as he has something to talk with her.

Love,
AMBER_0501