CHAPTER 18

Rohan's company...

ROHAN'S POV:

I am happy for Kiara as my old Kiara was back as she used to be when I was in the university. Just because of a stupid misunderstanding they spoiled the meaning of brother. But I give the shit about people on what they think and I  took care of her like the most precious possession of my heart.

Kiara likes Abhimanyu which I can see in her eyes. I and Mumma are very happy with them. But, Kiara is the same ruthless businesswoman in the world of business.

Kiara is now working from Abhimanyu's office as bhaiya (HARSH), told her to work from there as they can discuss the project but it took a lot to convince her as she did not want to face Aarav. She is the same cold Kiara in front of her family except for Rahul and I go to company whenever they discuss something important. Kiara went to meet Rahul yesterday. As they both were busy at works, they kept postponing their meeting. So I dragged her with me to meet Rahul. He was dancing when he saw his old Kiara back and bhabhi would also be very happy and she would celebrate it like an occasion because she treated Kiara as her first daughter. I miss them a lot.

Kiara's panic attacks decreased these days but she still is not able to sleep properly.

Now I am currently sitting in my office interviewing for a personal assistant. Being the CEO of a company is not at all easy adding to it was my MD post. 

I saw a girl entering. She was the epitome of beauty and she was looking like an angel. I was in my thoughts as she is the first girl to whom I felt attracted. Someone cleared their throat and it was the secretary.  I came out of the world of thoughts. I interviewed her and I must say she is very intelligent and efficient. I thought "Wow my girl is very intelligent."

"What? My girl?" Asked my mind.

"Yeah. She is mine. " Replied my heart. There was a conflict going on between my heart and my mind.

I was once again in my world until the ringing sound of my phone disturbed me. I saw a video call from Kiara as it was showing her photo.

I saw the girl in front getting tensed up. I kept my thoughts aside and told her "come to the office sharp at 9 AM."

She gave a small beautiful smile and went out. Without my knowledge, I answered the call but I was in my world thinking about her. 

I heard the voice of Kiara calling me. I came out of my thoughts and answered her.

"So who is the lucky girl who captured my brother's heart? " She asked with a smirk.

This lady became naughty these days. Then I heard the other two voices which means Kiara was at home. "What? My son likes someone? Oh my god! I am getting a new daughter." Mum squealed. And the other voice "Wow bhai! Am I getting a bhabhi? " Asked Adhrija.

I was blushing and answered them in yes and then I realized it. I kept my palm over my mouth.

Kiara was still smirking and asked me "Who is she? Pretty please tell me, mom and adhrija . We will not say it to anyone." She asked me showing her best puppy eyes. Who would not get melted by those eyes?

"Uh fine. I will come and give u the details." I said with a nervous smile.

After I went home, all the three and even Melissa was there. She also got to know and attacked me with questions. I was thinking about how I am even friends with these people? How am I still alive living with these people? I told them and my mother started saying that "Ok then, I will ask pandit to set dates for the marriage."

I immediately shouted "What the hell my dear mother?" with anger along with sarcasm.

"See son you are becoming very old and even Kiara will go away approx after 3 months. So I need a daughter in this household. So better get married fast." She told seriously as if it was the most important matter of the entire world. Kiara's mouth was open. Melissa closed it and she and Adhrija are controlling her laughter.

"My dear Adhrija, why are you laughing? Even you are on the list!" Mum glared at her too.

Now it was mine and Kiara's chance to laugh.

We passed the entire night passing sarcastic comments, pulling each other's legs and laughing.

Everyday same questions after coming from the office as even Chris and Katherine got to know about my likeliness and Kiara's relationship.  They video call us every day for progress in our love life.

Oh my God it is so frustrating. It is like, it's a global world project which needs everyone's attention.

That is what is going in my love life now.

I was getting more attracted to her every day. She is the purest and innocent soul I have ever seen. By the way, her name is Meher 

But one thing that kept bugging my mind was whenever she used to see Kiara's photo, she used to start sweating like hell. One day I even asked her but she diverted the topic or cover saying, nothing sir.

Love,
AMBER_0501