CHAPTER 8

Rohan's POV:

When I woke up from the coma, I was continuously taking Kiara's name, my baby doll's name who suffered 1-month hell. I know that much but I do not know what those bastards did to her in that 1 month. I saw Gaurav, Chris, and Katherine. Katherine came running and hugged me and started crying and at that time, I saw Kiara who was taking trembling steps with a fear of rejection in her eyes.

I called her to come near me. She called me bhaiya and started crying. She suddenly got a panic attack. I could not move as I was very weak. Katherine came running with the phone and switched on the audio. Then I recognised that voice, it is my bhabhi's voice. I miss her a lot. She is like a second mother to me.

Kiara comes near with her head low saying sorry bhaiya, I could not save bhaiya and bhabhi.

I felt like crying but I stopped myself because Kiara need me now. I went and hugged her, after some time everyone left and Kiara came and told me that she saw Aarav today. I feel disgusted when I even the hear name of her family who did not trust their child. I asked her to sleep with me because I know the turmoil she will go through now.

She slept hugging me tightly as her life depended on me. When she slept, I remembered the day on which our lives changed

PAST

I tracked out Kiara's location and came to rescue her. She was sitting in the corner of the room on the first floor. She was looking very pale.  She was like a lifeless soul. Then I rescued her along with the other 2 girls and was going to leave from there. Then suddenly I heard a voice.

"Stop right there or else your bhabhi and bhaiya will die in my hands." I was shocked to the core and turned to see my bhabhi and Bhai held at the gunpoint.

"Why are you doing this?" I asked him pleading.

"Because I was paid to kill her especially." I was shocked and turned towards Kiara who did not even utter a word standing there lifeless. I was confused about who wanted to kill her.

Kiara suddenly noticed bhabhi and Bhai at gunpoint and told "I beg you, do not do anything to them as they are the only family I have. You were paid to kill me right, so kill me then." Kiara's words shocked me to the core. As far as I know, Kiara after being a successful businesswoman she learned never to back out and learned to stay strong in any situation.

He was about to shoot her but I took the bullet. Bhabhi and Bhai were hit by the rod twice on their head very hard as they were trying to come out of their hold to save Kiara. Suddenly, I heard another gunshot. As I was feeling very weak, everything blackened around me and with half-opened eyes I saw Kiara shot that person and the next moment I went into darkness.

End of past.

When I came out of the past I thought to ask Kiara about the person who was sent to kill her.

I decided myself that I will be strong at least for ger as she is the only one along with maa I have in this world. I feel wetness on my cheeks. I wipe my tears and slipped into slumber hugging my baby doll.

Love,
AMBER_0501