Chapter23:My Turn.

June 21, 2013

Peyton's P.O.V.

GoodMorning world! It only 7:30! Ugh why I have to get up so early! I'm so tired. I couldn't go to sleep last night. I am so worried about today. Why you might ask? It is because today Nicole and I make 1 year together! I'm finally gonna express my love to her. Yeah I do it every day, but this way gonna be different. I just plan on having a relaxing day just us to, spending time together being lazy and watching whatever. Nicole is still asleep which I'm glad cause she looks like a angel on my chest with her arm laying across me and her leg wrap around my leg. I don't wanna move and wake her up. So I guess ima stay like till still she away.

End P.O.V.

Austin:*opening the door* hey bro you awake.

Peyton: *whispering* dude look she still asleep. *pointing down to nicole*

Austin: My bad. I just wanted to say breakfast is ready.

Peyton: okay thanks man.

Austin: your welcome *walking out*

Nicole: mhmm what time is it? *moving around*

Peyton: it is 7:50 babe. It time to wake up sweetheart. *kissing Nicole's forehead*

Nicole: *moving off of Peyton and laying facing her back to him* please ten more minutes. It early.

Peyton: *wrapping his arms around her waist and pulling her close* nope you need to be awake.

Nicole: why you said yesterday today was gonna be a lazy day till tonight. *turning over and facing him*

Peyton: I know what I said but we just can't stay in bed all day. *rubbing Nicole's back*

Nicole: ugh I never win with you. I guess ill get up. *rolling out of bed*

Peyton: that's my girl. Where you think your going?* grabbing Nicole's arm* aren't you forgetting something?

Nicole: oh yeah *kissing peyton* happy one year baby.

Peyton: happy one year dear. We can go down stairs and eat.

Nicole: sounds good let me put a shirt on.

---------------------------------------------

*later that day around noon*

Austin: aww look at y'all two. *looking over at Nicole and Peyton*

Cheyanne: they so cute together*sitting down next to austin*

Mama: are they sleeping? *walking into the living room*

Austin: yeah they been sleeping for bout an hour now. I kept them up last watching movie and playing games. So it kinda my fault.

Mama: lol wow Austin. They look so cute asleep together.

Cheyanne: they do. I'm glad she happy once in her life.

Austin: yeah she been through alot.

Dave:*walking inside the house* OMG guess what just happen to me*yelling from the hallway*

Austin: Would you shut up Dave people are sleeping *looking over and pointing at Nicole and Peyton on the sofa*

Cheyanne: please Dave be quiet they need there sleep. They have a long night ahead of them.

Dave: my bad guys.

Peyton:*moving around and stretching* yo what is the time.

Austin: it is noon Peyton.

Peyton:*moving up and laying back on the pillow* how long have we slept?

Cheyanne: about two hours.

Peyton: whoa *looking down at Nicole* how did we fall asleep?

Mama: y'all four was watching tv just chillin. And it got quiet and I came back seeing you and Nicole asleep.

Peyton: Wow. *yawn*the broad walk still open tonight?

Austin: yeah it is. Why?

Peyton: cause I wanted to have a different way to spend our anniversary than just a normal fancy dinner.

Cheyanne: aww I bet Nicole will like that.

Peyton: I hope so.

---------------------------------------------

*at the broad walk*

Nicole: I love it. This is something I don't have back home. *holding his hand*

Peyton: yeah. Come on let's go play games.

Nicole: okay sounds fun.

Game booth guy: Come on step right up. Hey guy *pointing at peyton* how about you win a big teddy bear for the special lady of yours.

Nicole: oh please babe.

Peyton: okay. What do I do?

Game booth guy: to have to pop four red balloons with this dart.

Peyton: okay*handing the guy three dollars* ill do it

Game booth guy: we have a winner *reaching up and grabbing the big white teddy bear* here you go son.

Peyton:*handing Nicole the bear* here you go babe.

Nicole:*kissing Peyton cheek* thank you.

Peyton: no problem*wrapping his arm around Nicole*

Fan: OMG Peyton Sanders is that you*running up to him*

Peyton: yes that is me* signing the girls notepad* here you go.

Nicole: that was sweet of you.

Peyton: well anything for me fans. Come on let's go on the fairs wheel then we can head home.

Nicole: sounds like fun.

---------------------------------------------

*on the fairs wheel*

Nicole: *shaking* OMG it stop. We stuck.

Peyton:*holding on to Nicole* no we not babe. Look at me I have something to tell you.

Nicole: okay tell me.

Peyton: well this past year has been amazing and I loved every second of it. I love you very much Nicole. You so sweet. Down to earth girl. You love me for Peyton sanders the southern Georgia boy. Not the Peyton sanders who is traveling the world making millions of dollars. I can't see myself with anyone else but you. This smile on my face is the reason of you. You put this smile on my face everyday. *pulling out a box* this ring that is in this box shows that I promise to love you and Cherish every moment I have with you. *opening the box and placing the ring on Nicole finger*

Nicole: *gasp* OMG babe I love the ring. *looking down at the ring* I truly don't know what to say. I'm speechless

Peyton: you don't have to say anything. Just stay being yourself and I will always love you. *kissing nicole*

Nicole: I love you so much.

Peyton: I love you to babe.