Chapter53:Moving Day

June01,2016

Cheyanne P.O.V.

Wow I can't believe today is the day my sister moves out the house. It going to be getting some use to without her here. All I could do is cry right now. But I understand totally why she is moving out. I'm just going to miss her so much being around me all the time. But I trust and know Peyton going to take good care of her. They seem so happy together all I could do is smile. Well I wish them luck on there new lives together. I think I might go see her later today.

End P.O.V.

Cheyanne: wow I can't believe today is finally here*crying*

Nicole: i know. I'm going to miss you so much*hugging Cheyanne*

Cheyanne: Im going to miss you so much. It crazy. But we made some good memories together*hugging nicole tight*

Nicole: yes we did. And always still going to be with us no matter what you and Austin do to this house. Remember I'm just a walk away. *letting go and going hug Austin*

Austin: I'm going to miss messing with you little girl*messing up Nicole's hair*

Nicole: thanks for the new due Austin. *fixing her hair back* I'm going to miss you to. You will and always be another brother to me.

Austin: always will be a little sister I always wanted. Just remember if he upsets you or y'all get into a fight this will always be open for you to come. *hugging Nicole one more time*

Nicole: thanks Austin. Ill make sure I will remember that.

Cheyanne: well Peyton. It was fun living with you. You brought fun into this house.*hugging Peyton*

Peyton: I had a blast. The fun while it lasted.*hugging Cheyanne*

Cheyanne: yes it was. Make sure you take care of my sister and y'all future child. *walking back to austin*

Peyton: I know i broke promises before, but ill make sure I will keep this one. *wrapping his arm around Nicole*

Nicole: yeah. I guess it is time for us to get going now.*smiling at Cheyanne and Austin.*

Peyton: yeah. This isn't a good bye. This is a see you later *walking towards the door*

Austin: alright see you guys later. *walking to close the door*

Cheyanne: I feel like I lost a part of me. *crying*

Austin: shhh*pulling Cheyanne into a hug* look we going to pick up supper and go over. And we can eat as a family again. *running his fingers through her hair*

Cheyanne: I would like that. Now I won't be able to see her tummy get big and be there when she needs me.

Austin: I'm pretty positive that she going to call you and ask y'all to do something together this week.

Cheyanne: yeah that's true. I love you Austin. *looking up at him*

Austin: I love you to babe*kissing Cheyanne*

__________________________

*in Peyton and Nicole's house*

Nicole: home sweet home*laying down on the sofa*

Peyton: yes. I'm so happy right now. *sitting down next to Nicole*

Nicole: me to. I couldn't ask for anything better.*looking at Peyton*

Peyton: how you feeling right now?*rubbing Nicole's stomach*

Nicole: I'm feeling good. But I need to call the doctor later.