Chapter 16: The big news

*flash back*

Cheyanne: This is amazing!

Nicole: Cheyanne it looks like someday when they do a tour together we get to be together. AH!

Austin: Well speaking bout touring together......

*flash back ended*

Nicole: What do you mean wll about that, Austin?

Austin: Well i had gotten a phone call today , and my manger and peytons manger has decided they want to start the tour this summer .

Peyton: Yeah , and it suppose to be 6 months long

Nicole: WAIT WHAT *yelling throwing her hands up*

Peyton: Babe calm down *Holding Nicole in his arms*

Nicole: I hate being with out you for a day and now i cant see or be with you for 6 months. *crying*

Cheyanne: When does the tour start?

Austin: June 5. which is in two weeks.

Cheyanne: Well i hope these two weeks better go by so slow. *tear falling down her cheek*

Austin: Come here sweetheart. I promise to make these two weeks the best two weeks ever.

Nicole: So i guess this mean Cheyanne and I cant go on tour with yall this time.

Peyton: Yes but the next tour you can cause my dance choreograhper will be gone cause her contract will be over. So i promise you could come next time.

Austin: Same for Cheyanne, cause my mom wants to do my hair for this tour.

Peyton: Well come on yall lets go have fun outisde with you girls family. *walking to the door, holding nicole*

Austin: Come on lets go.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*June 5, 2013*

Mama Mahone: Come on Austin and Peyton the car is here *yelling from down stairs*

Austins P.O.V.

I cant believe im going to be on a 6 month tour again. Last time i was pretty cool but now since i have Cheyanne in my life it is going to be hard to say goodbye. Im going to miss her dearly. Not having her by my side and sleeping with me at night. I need my cuddle buddy! Things are going to feel weird with out her here. But im going out tho perform for my Mahomies and that is what Cheyanne thinks that what i need to do. I Hope this tour is going to be fast and fun.

End P.O.V.

Mama: well you boys are ready?

Peyton: I guess so since we dont have a choice. Im going to miss you babe *Hugging nicole* i promise to call you when i land and everynight to tell you goodnight, and try to face time with you every day. *tear falling down from this face*

Nicole: im going to miss you so much. it is going to feel different without you here next to me. i love you so much *kissing peyton and tears falling down her cheek*

Peyton: I love you two , dont forget that *kissing nicole and then pulling into a hug* And cheyanne promise me you gonna take care of my girl?

Cheyanne: oh course i will.

Austin: Well i have to go.Ill miss you so much babe. Ill face time you tonight. Love you *kissing cheyanne and pulling into a hug*

Cheyanne: I love and will miss you to. *kissing Austin back with tears falling down*

Nicole: Come here sis, Lets go wave bye.

Cheyanne: Okay *walking outside*

Nicole and Cheyanne: Bye Love You. *waving*

*peyton and austin wave back blowing a kiss*

Cheyanne: Come on lets get dress and go eat lunch and shop today *walking back inside*

Nicole: Sounds like a good plan. *walking up stairs* '

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nicole: Are you poitive you wanna do this Cheyannee?

Cheyanne: I really wanna do this.

Nicole: Have you talked to Austin about you doing this?

Cheyanne: No i havent. I want it to be a surprise for when he gets back or when we go to New York City to see him.

Nicole: Okay you think dad will like you doing this?

Cheyanne: i think he will be fine. he has one himself. Are you gonna do this with me also?

Nicole: Yes i will. How much is this gonna cost me?

Cheyanne: For what we both getting i think at least 60.00 dollars.

Nicole: Okay lets do it....