Chapter41: Together,Forever

October 20,2015

Peyton P.O.V.

Good morning everyone. I think today is the day I'm going to finally ask Nicole to be my girlfriend again. It been 4 months since our fight and I think it is a good time. Plus today is her birthday. I think I'm going to take her out to dinner then a nice walk around the city and then ima pop her the question. My muscles hurts so bad, Jc had us to move stuff around. All I remember was taking medicine and laying down. Nicole looks so peaceful sleeping on my chest. I don't wanna wake her up,but it is alright 10. She going to hate me.

End P.O.V.

Peyton:*kissing Nicole forehead* GoodMorning birthday girl.

Nicole: *moving around*mmmm good morning. What time is it?

Peyton: it 10 in the morning.

Nicole: ugh *putting her head in a pillow* it to early.

Peyton: nope you gotta get up. *kissing Nicole cheek* we have a special day plan.

Nicole: *turning around to face Peyton* okay. Ill be ready in 10 minutes I just gotta shower.

Peyton: okay I love you.

Nicole: I love you to.

*10 minutes later*

Cheyanne:*hugging nicole* happy birthday girl.

Nicole: thanks sis*hugging Cheyanne*

Austin: where is the birthday girl.*looking around the corner*

Nicole: right here Austin. *throwing her hands in the air*

Austin: bring it in girl* hugging nicole*

Nicole: *hugging austin* I can't believe I'm 20.

Austin: the baby growing up. *fake crying*

Nicole:*playfully pushing Austin* shut up Austin.

Peyton: well Nicole you ready to go. *looking at her*

Nicole: yes I am.

__________________________

*at the movies*

Nicole: is right here good. *sitting at the top corner seats*

Peyton: perfect spot. *smiling and sitting down*

Nicole P.O.V.

Sitting here in the movie theater enjoying this movie. Till I feel something rubbing my thigh. I look down and I see Peyton hand moving slow up and down my thigh. Ugh he knows this shit kills me every time. Omg this feels so good but we in public. Okay two people can play this game. I move my hand slowly up his thigh. He starts to groan and move around. Haha I got him where I want him to be.

End P.O.V.

Nicole:*moving my hand up and down his thigh* you okay Peyton.

Peyton:*trying to get comfortable* yeah I'm good.

Nicole: you sure dear. *smiling*

Peyton: yes I am. Come on the movie almost over. Lets go before we get caught. *getting up*

Nicole: okay let's go.

__________________________

*back at the house*

Peyton: we going to family dinner tonight. And when we get back. I wanna give you your present*holding Nicole's waist and whispering in her ear*

Nicole: oh really. *giggling* I can't wait.