Chapter 15: Graduating Class of 2013

May 21, 2013.

Nicole 's P.O.V.

Today is the last day of school! i cant believe ima be graduating in a couple of days. These 12 years of my life in school has gone by so fast. It has been an amazing journey and im graduating with all honors. Omg i didnt think i could have done it. I will like to thank my sister, dad and mom. Im so proud of my sister, she gets to give a speech at the ceremony. Peyton, Austin, My dad , Bubby, and his wife Katie are all gonna be there watching me walk across the stage getting my diploma. Im going to cry, i hate to see all the people in 10 years. I know what you thinking, where i am going to go to college? Well i havent decided to go yet, Peyton told me not to worry about that cause he has a surprise for me. Mhmm i wonder what it is. Well soon enough ima find out.

End P.O.V.

Nicole:Cheyanne dear, today is the last day we are going to be walking through the halls and sitting in these desk. I cant believe we did it we are going to graduate. And to top it all off im graduating with all honors and you are giving the graduating speech for the class of 2013.

Cheyanne: I am so nervous about giving the speech! Will you help me write to when we get home?

Nicole: Of course im going to help you. Lets go home*getting in the car*

Cheyanne: okay *getting in the drivers set and driving home*

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

May 24, 2013

Cheyanne: Well Today is the day we get to leave Ellender High. Alot of people asked me what i wanna be when i grow up through the course of my childhood. I have changed my mind from an actress, singer, doctor, veteranian, and a comstologist. The choice of our career isnt set in stone yet and it will never be. These 12 years of school made me prepare for what the world has in hold for us, and i think im ready to take it on.  I want all of you to think back at all the good times we all had in this school. When I think of Ellender High the things that comes to mind are, my 3 years of being on the dance team as co-captain. The student council for 2 years. And the class vice president this year. I made memories all around that will be hard to forget. We did it everyone we made it through 12 years of school. Now lets go show to the world what the Class of 2013 can do. Congrats everyone we did.

*Everyone stands up, claps and cheers. The students throw there hats in the air and hug everyone around them.*

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------*Outside*

Austin Congrats babe! Your speech was beautiful.

Cheyanne: Thanks so much. I couldnt have done it with my sister. *hugging nicole*

Nicole: Im still shaking, I cant believe we did it. Now we have a new journey to begin on.

Peyton: Congrats Babe! You did it! i know you could have. *hugging Nicole tightly and spinning her around*

Nicole: Thanks Pey. Where is my dad?

Peyton: He going to the house. I told him me and Austin are going to get yall and bring yall to the house.

Cheyanne: Okay well letss go. *running to the car*

Nicole: Why you such in a rush to go home?

Cheyanne: I am ready to get out of these heels, they are hurting my feet.

Nicole: Oh Okay, Did you grab our lettman jackets from the coach?

Cheyanne: Yes i did. They in the car already, i know you been wanting to get one and now we have one!

Austin: Yall get lettman jackets for cheerleading?

Peyton: Duh bro cheerleading is a sport.

Austin:It doesnt seem like a sport.

Nicole: Well it is a a very complex sport.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*At Nicole and Cheyanne's House*

Dad: Omg my girls are growing up to become young ladies. *crying* im so proud of you guys, after all these years of horrible day and good days, yall graduted high school. *hugging Nicole and Cheyanne both*

Jc: Well what can i say sisters. You did it. Here is a gift for the both of you from Katie and I *Handing nicole and cheyanne their gifts*

Cheyanne: OMG you so did not get these!

Nicole: OMG JUSTIN BIEBER TICKETS FOR THIS WEEKEND!!! *jumping up and down*

Katie: Well Jc and I was talking on what to give you guys for graduation. And he said well how about justin bieber tickets.

Jc: So we went searching different places and we found front row tickets and meet and greet passes.

Nicole: You so didnt have to do this Jc.

Cheyanne: Yes bubby you didnt have to. this is so amazing.

Jc: Hey tell me who is the best brother in the world?

Nicole and Cheyanne: *scream and run to JC* YOU ARE!!!

Dad: Okay girls my turn. Go look in the garage my gift for you is in there.

Nicole: Okay *running fast*

Cheyanne: OMG DAD YOU GOT ME A RANGE ROVER!

Nicole: AHH MY OWN CAR!!!! A RANGE ROVER!!!! AHHh!!!

Dad: Yes Cheyanne yours is the black, and Nicole yours is the sky blue.

Nicole: How did you manage to pay of these?

Dad: Well you remember that time i left for christmas?

Cheyanne: Yes i remember

Dad: Well they gave a 5 million dollar christmas bonus for leaving at a short period of time.  And when i came back, i went to the dealership and went buy them, so last week with the help of yall boyfriends they are in the garage.

Nicole: OMG!!! Thank you so much dad *hugging dad*

Dad: your welcome my angel. I think it is the boys turn.

Peyton: well ima go first since Austin is a chicken. *handing Nicole her gift*

Nicole: *opening it and looking confused* What is this? it is a number?

Peyton: Well my manger and i was talking yesturday and we was going over tour stuff. And i told her i know an amazing choreograhper to use and i told her you and showed her the video of you teaching my sister how to dance. And she said she would love to have you on board and you get to be on the tour bus with me. So if you want the offer call her and tell her who you are and what .

Nicole: Omg babe. this is amazing. i really dont know what to say, im speechless here. this is so huge.*hugging peyton really tight and kiss peyton.* thank you so much. this is amazing.

Austin: *cough* okay my turn. *handing cheyanne her gift* Here babe.

Cheyanne: *opening the package* YOU SO DID NOT AUSTIN!!! YOU GOT ME TO BE YOUR HAIR AND MAKE UP ARTIST!!! *running up to Austin and jump in his arms and kissed him*

Austin: Yes i did. Since i only let you touch my hair and i trust you that you wont mess it up. I want you to be my hair styles and make up artist on tour and photo shoots.

Cheyanne: This is amazing!

Nicole: Cheyanne looks like someday when they do a tour together we get to be togeteher. Ahh

Austin: Well speaking bout touring together........