Chapter21: Leaving NYC

*At The Hotel*

Nicole: Well looks like our last day in NYC and we gonna be spending it inside this hotel room packing out clothes *packing and looking at Cheyanne*

Cheyanne: Yes but oh well. It has been a great time. Did you talk to dad today?

Nicole: Yes I did. He is on his way to China for a big meeting. And he told us to have fun and be good.

Cheyanne: So he is okay with us traveling the world with Peyton and Austin? *looking shocked*

Nicole: Yes he is. He trust us and gave us our own credit cards. Plus he is out to fly on another business trip so he glad we staying busy. Also he likes the boys so it a win win situation. Lol.

Cheyanne: True. Even if we went home, what would we do?

Nicole: I don't know really. Probably just be lazy or go shopping. Where are the boys? *looking around the room*

Cheyanne: they went to the indoor gym down stairs. You wanna go, cause I'm done.

Nicole: Sure wouldn't mind a good work out today. *changing into her sports bra and Nike shorts*

Cheyanne: Yeah. Let me grab some waters and we will go. *putting her running shoes on*

-------------------------------------------

*In The Gym*

Austin: Well,Well,Well, look who made it from the room*lifting his weights*

Peyton: Yeah what bring y'all girl down here?

Cheyanne: we decided to come work out with y'all today.

Nicole: Yeah is that a problem?*setting down her phone, towel, and water on the chair*

Dave: of course not. I like working out with girls.

Peyton: Yo Dave what you trying to say? You like staring at our girlfriends sexually?

Dave: oh no nothing like that dude. These girls are y'all's. I mean it I feel more competitive working out with girls cause they can do alot of stuff.

Austin: About to say? Anyways *looking at Cheyanne and Nicole* Y'all just gonna stand there?

Nicole: Sorry got a little distracted looking at Peyton working out. *turning on the treadmill*

Peyton: Lol I would hug you but I'm all sweaty

Nicole: it is okay*getting on and running*

Cheyanne: *getting on the treadmill next to nicole* What time are we leaving?

Austin: Tonight and the record company brought us our own private plane that we can keep.

Nicole: oh that was nice of them. Do y'all have any music? *looking at peyton*

Peyton: sure let me plug my phone into the speakers *plugging in his phone and turning on music* Aww yeah Drake!

Austin: Yee! Lets continue this workout before I go crazy.

*10 minutes later*

Austin: come on Cheyanne just try*handing Cheyanne two 10 pound weights.*

Cheyanne: okay fine just because I love you. *grabbing the weights* holy fuck these weights are heavy.

Nicole: why you putting her through this Austin*grabbing her water bottle*

Peyton: well how about you try Nicole? *walking up to Nicole*