Chapter 36: Will You......

*the next morning*

Austin P.O.V.

good morning world. today is the day. I get top ask the biggest question of my life. I gotta admit, I'm pretty nervous. I Hope Cheyanne doesn't see that. I wow up extra early so I can name breakfast for her. I pick up my phone to check Twitter, and I notice they started a trend. #happytwoyearsaustinandcheyanne that is so funny. I'm glad my Mahomies are really happy about me and Cheyanne being together. I still see hate going to her and I just ignore it. I know she sees it to, but she doesn't want tell me about it. I can tell when she sees it cause her smile disappears and her eyes get sparkly from the tears. it hurts me on the inside that she still does. but hey look at us now. two years s strong. I wouldn't take it back for anything.

end P.O.V

Cheyanne:*wrapping her arms around Austin waist* good morning babe.

Austin: well good morning love. you could stay in bed. *turning around and kissing Cheyanne*

Cheyanne: well I wanted to see what you was doing*sitting on the counter*

Austin: I'm fixing pancakes. is that my shirt you wearing?

Cheyanne: yay pancakes. and maybe I am*smiling*

Austin: well you look good in my shirt. *looking at Cheyanne*

Cheyanne: well they are comfortable. I'm getting hungry.

Austin: well there finish. come on let's go eat.

Cheyanne: then we get to go play with the dolphins.

Austin: yes we do.

________________________________________________________________________

*dolphins area*

the guy: well this dolphin name Clark.

Austin:*laughing and looking at Cheyanne* really cool name

Cheyanne:I love that name*laughing and smiling*

the guy: Cheyanne if you hold onto Clark fin he will swim away.

Cheyanne:*holding onto the fin* wee this is fun.

Austin:*singing* baby come back you can blame it all on me.

Cheyanne:*swimming back* you do funny babe. but I'm getting hungry

Austin: well let's go eat. then go back to the condo and relax and get ready.

________________________________________________________________________

*back at the condo*

Cheyanne:*walking out the bathroom* I had a good time today. *laying down next to Austin*

Austin: I did to. *running his fingers through her hair*

Cheyanne: Are you okay Austin?

Austin: yes I am.why?

Cheyanne: you just been so nervous since we got here.

Austin: I'm fine trust me okay. *kissing Cheyanne forehead*

Cheyanne: Austin I know something up.

Austin: I'm fine okay. don't worry too much.

Cheyanne: okay I'm trusting you. I'm worried cause I care and love you.

Austin: I know you care babe. I love you to. I promise you I'm okay. just trust me this time.

Cheyanne: okay. I gotta get ready*getting up*

Austin: yeah me to. come here.

Cheyanne:*walking to Austin* what?

Austin: this *kissing Cheyanne*

_______________________________________________________________________

*on the beach*

Cheyanne: Why must you blindfold me everytime you have something plan.*walking forward*

Austin: because this is a surprise and you will like it*stopping* now you can remove the blind fold.

Cheyanne:*removing the blindfold* OMG this place looks beautiful. Austin where are you?

*receiving a text from austin*

Cheyanne: *reading out loud* "look forward and follow the rose pedals and you will find your prize." Ugh I hate you Austin.

Cheyanne P.O.V.

I hate this. I'm walking forward and I see a trail of red and pick rose pedals. I keep walking and every now and then I will see signs. I wanted I cry so bad but I'm trying to hold back the tears. As I keep walking I feels so happy and all these signs with sweet things am pictures of us together. I feel a tear coming down my cheek. Finally as the path finishes I notice Austin standing there in a middle of roses made into a heart. I was into the heart with him and this is so amazing

End P.O.V.

Austin: you found your prize. I wanna tell you that I love you so much. If I was told two years before I met you that I was gonna be standing her in Hawaii with the girl of my dreams, I would think they are crazy. Cheyanne your my best friend, the love of my life and my soul mate. I feel like myself around you. I wake up every morning in a good mood with a smile on my face knowing that you right by my side. These two years have been amazing and I wanna spend the rest of my life with you*getting down on one knee and Cheyanne is crying* Cheyanne Marie Caylen, it will be a honor if you will marry me and make me the happiest man in the world.

Cheyanne: *gasp and crying* OMG of course Austin I will marry you. *kissing Austin*

Austin:*standing up* I love you so much*taking her hand and placing this beautiful 24 kart ring with a sliver band and diamonds all around the band*

Cheyanne: I'm speechless Austin. I don't know what else to say besides yes. *hugging Austin.*

Austin: that is all you have to say. *removing the tears with his thumb on Cheyanne face*

Cheyanne: I love you to Austin. *shaking*

Austin: you cold babe? *taking off his jacket*

Cheyanne: a little but I'm just so happy. *putting on his jacket* now it makes all scenes why you was nervous.

You planning this trip and you Proposing to me tonight.

Austin: yes. Come on let's go eat. *taking Cheyanne hand*

Cheyanne: let's go. *walking with austin* this was amazing all this.

Austin: well they don't call me romantic Austin for nothin *smiling*

Cheyanne:*smiling and picking up one red and pink rose pedal*

Austin: I have extra ones.

Cheyanne: oh, but I like these cause these rose pedals mean alot more to me than those in a box.

Austin: what you gonna do with it. *looking at there hands intertwine together*

Cheyanne: I'm making a scrap book from all the good times we had together.

Austin: I can't wait to see it when you finish. *kissing Cheyanne*

Cheyanne:So far looking wonderful. *getting to there table*

Austin:*pulling her chair out* there you go.

Cheyanne: thanks you dear *sitting down*

Austin: your welcome*sitting in his chair* you look beautiful tonight.

Cheyanne: thank you. I love you

Austin: I love you to