chapter33: Peyton P.O.V.

I was walking back to the house and the only thing that was running though my mind was.. Nicole. those words she said and get yelling. it is something I never seen from her.

"I told you before the party not to drink. "

"what do your fucking do... drink"

I should have listen to her. she was only looking out for me. and I let her down. I could have a good time with out drinking. I just feel like a horrible person. this isn't how my mom raised me. she raised me to be a responsible going man and to treat women right. I don't know how to tell her about this. she would kill me if she finds out what I did and how upset I made Nicole.

"I'm not your girlfriend any more"

those words hit me like I was being run over by a 18 wheeler. her face looked so serious when she said it. she didn't look down at the ground when she said it. her eyes was filled with anger and hate. I don't want to loose her. when I asked her where the ring was I have her, it was like a punch in my gut when she asked me with

"I took it off cause it means nothing to be anymore"

when she said that, it hit like some one just punch me in the gut. those words made me feel like I'm nothing to get now, not even a friend. I'm as no body to get right now. I can tell she looked really pretty and all dressed up like she is going some where. She told me that she was going to lunch with someone. it must be some one amazing cause she only dressed like that when I take her out. she moving on already! it can't be! I asked her who she was going to lunch with.

"It not your damn business who I'm going to lunch with"

and with that she slammed the door in my face. my only reaction was to bang on the door and hoping she would open it again so I can try and talk to her again. I waited a couple minutes... no answer, so I placed the hood over my head and walked back home. Once I got home, I walked in the house and I notice that Cheyanne and Austin wasn't in the living room. so I took my keys and drove over to a little cafe that I go to think about things.

I arrive to the cafe and order my favorite coffee and sat down inside and just starting at the window looking at all the people pass by... till I notice Justin and he had a girl with him. I looked even close and the girl had the same curly blonde hair, and those flower printed skinny jeans, those black pumps, and a loose creme Color top that Nicole was wearing when I seen her this morning. the girl turned around and it hit me. Nicole was going to lunch with Justin. I got up and went hide in the back corner where I have a good view of seeing what they were doing.

I sat there for hours watching them laugh and talk. till I notice Justin said something to make Nicole upset, Justin reached over and grabbed her hand. when I seen that my hand formed into a fist. and then he kissed her hand. and Nicole blushed and smiled. that is it. I may have never get a chance with her again. that's if she takes me back. it kills me inside when I see another guy making her laugh and smile. I wanted to get up and punch Justin in the face, but it wouldn't mean anything cause she isn't my girlfriend any more.