Chapter 1: Plane Ride Home

*boarding the plane*

Cheyanne: I cant believe our parents really let us go on vacation together alone! They must really trust us!

Nicole: I know I cant believe it either. Im still upset that I couldn’t get a chance to see Peyton.

Cheyanne: you will meet him one day trust me. I call the window seat btw.

Nicole: okay I hope it is soon. And I hope a hot guy sits right next to me so im not alone.

Cheyanne: I hope so to cause im bout to catch up on my sleep! Since we didn’t get any last night.

Nicole: okay ill wake you up when we bout to land cause I know you like to see that. Love you sister.

Cheyanne: okay love you sister. Goodnight

*Cheyanne fell asleep right when an amazing looking guy came sit next to Nicole*

Boy: Hi there *looking at the other direction*

Nicole: Hey There. *trying to get him to look at you* Is everything okay?

Boy: Yes sorry I was trying to get this bag under the seat.

Nicole: it okay, you look formula, may I ask you what your name is?

Boy:  My name is Peyton Sanders, The Psanders. Btw I like your shirt and bracelet. Rocking the <21 today.

Nicole: of course! Im like a huge fan of yours. And you may call me a psanderette if you want to. I been here since the beginning! You might remember me by my twitter name @nicolelizzy12.

Peyton: Ahh Yes I know who you are now. How you been? I haven’t talked to you in a long time.

Nicole: I been good. Oh before I forget. That’s my sister next to me. *pointing at Cheyanne* she sleeping cause we been all over town trying to find you. I hope that doesn’t sound weird.

Peyton: no it doesn’t, I think that really cute and awesome that yall were doing that. I call it dedication. May I ask why are you doing on a plane to Houston?

Nicole: im going back home. I live in Houston. Why are you coming to my neck of the woods.

Peyton: Well Im moving in with my bro Austin.

Nicole: omg really! That’s so cool. My sister idol is Austin.

*Cheyanne wakes up cause she heard Austin.*

Nicole: well good morning sis. I want you to meet someone.

Cheyanne: is it Austin?!?!?!

Nicole: no but he knows Austin really well.

Cheyanne: Who then?

Nicole:  The Peyton Sanders! Ah!

Cheyanne: Ahh omg!

Peyton: Well Hi Cheyanne. You seem really shocked

Cheyanne: well I am I didn’t think my sister or I would see you on a plane to Houston.

Peyton: Well im moving in with my bro Austin Mahone.

Cheyanne: Omg we leave right down the street from Austin.

Peyton&Nicole: Really?!?!?!

Cheyanne: Yes.

Peyton: Sounds awesome I guess I will see yall around a lot.

Nicole: yes you will. But may I ask for a picture?

Peyton: Yes you may. Ill take it will my phone. 

Nicole: okay Cheyanne come on.

Cheyanne: Nah it okay. ill let you have this picture I just want a picture with Austin.

Nicole: come on sis please.

Cheyanne: okay finne.

*Peyton, Nicole,Cheyanne take a picture. Then Peyton and Nicole Take One Togther.*

Nicole: Thank You So Much. Can You Send them to me please?

Peyton: if only I can keep your number?

Nicole: Sure! If I can keep yours.

Peyton: Yes you may.

Cheyanne: Aww look at yall two.

*During the whole plane ride Nicole and Peyton talk. Peyton tweeted that he met Nicole and Cheyanne. Cheyanne fell back asleep. Peyton and Nicole got to knew each other a lot better and it seems like they have a crush on each other. *