十万スペシャル

WARNING: This Bonus Chapter is not canon to the original storyline.

Bonus Chapter 「100k Special」

Bonus Chapter
100k Special

꧁꧂

in which (L/N) (Y/N) gains emotions, and cannot sense other people's emotions nor aura.

in which everyone is alive.

in which (Y/N) doesn't know about the demons' plan/didn't join the Hashira.

in which the author knows 100k was reached a week ago (十月十二日), and thanks her readers for all their support.

꧁꧂

"Why are you smiling?"

Muzan's question was simple, yet he held a disgusted look on his face. He moved to sit at the tea table, the zabuton opposite of where (Y/N) was already perched with a cup of warm, jasmine tea.

"Why would I not be?" the girl asked back. She quirked her eyebrow and tilted her head with a confused look—traits the demon progenitor noted were much more expressive than before.

"This smile of yours looks genuine," he remarked, slightly leaning forward with a suspicious gaze.

"That's because I'm content right now," she answered. Her smile widened to a cheeky closed-eyed one, and the demon found himself bewildered.

"(Y/N)-chan!"

The front screen had opened up to reveal Upper Moons One, Two, and Three, who were all already making themselves welcomed inside.

"Oh, and Muzan-sama too!" Douma added.

"Surprised to see the three of you here," (Y/N) voiced after swallowing a sip of her drink. "But welcome!"

"You couldn't sense us?" Kokushibou questioned. Akaza and Douma themselves already froze from the genuine smile on the girl's face, as well as the great difference in her aura.

"No?"

"Alright," Muzan began to declare, "something is definitely wrong here."

At first, the demon progenitor had tried to convince himself that the girl was just faking it as a small prank of sorts, but this felt real. The bonafide smile and emotions in the girl's aura threw him off—how was he supposed to go through with his plan to turn her into a cold-hearted demon, if she now had a heart?

"I don't see why you all look confused," she nervously chuckled. Her brows creased together with slight confusion—a look of concern. "Are you all alright?"

Before anyone could answer, Douma immediately exclaimed, "We're fine!" He rushed over to plant himself on the floor next to (Y/N)'s figure, looking rather excited (he promised he wasn't about to let this moment pass). "Head pat?" he requested.