Chapter 15

Chapter 15

“With the revelation of the true Identities of famous singers Hope and Jack, the worlds media has been in a frenzy. Everyone is trying to get the latest scoop on what Taylor Kelly and Zackary Ashmoore are like. We have learnt that they both lived in Australia up until they were 17 when they flew out to America to have a go at making their dreams of music and performing to come true. The reason they kept their identity separate from their on stage name is suposably so they could study and finish their year before they had to go on tours.

Rumors are floating around that Zack’s ‘sister’ Lily is not actually his sister but their child. Sceptics are saying they used that as the front so that they won’t be ashamed for having a child at such a young age. The interview at Melbourne’s Luna Park in the interview with Sunrises' Samantha Armytage, has made the world uproar in intrigue and curiosity. Many say that the young girl running around on the rides and in Zack’s arms looks to much like an offspring of the two would look like.

This theory is supported by the idea that the two have said they are together and have been dating for two years now. Many are saying that Taylor had a young pregnancy and Lily was born. They were say that she was a ‘mistake’ and this brought the two together. Though all the statements released from the two and their management are saying that they are a couple but Lily is Zack’s sister.”

TMZ.com

“With the crazy revelations over the past night, early morning. Major superstars, Hope and Jack have come out saying that their true identities are Taylor Kelly and Zackary Ashmoore. People have been uproar over the sudden revelation of the true identities.

Over the early hours of the morning here, an interview with Australian reporter Samantha Armytage revealed these music superstars have different identities. They have said that this interview has been highly talked about it has been trending on twitter all morning.

Statement from their management have said that this has only been recently revealed as they wanted to keep their identities secret so they could go to school and do well without having to worry about media and mistreatment of other press. There have been more and more rumors going talking about why they kept their identities secret. With all those coming out we have been asking their people for info. They have said that there will be more answers on the Ellen show later today. So our recommendation is to watch the show, hopefully they will answer all the questions going around."

E online

"How can you trust them? Seriously, Hope and Zack or Taylor and Jack. Whatever it is like I care tou lost my trust. #taylorandzack #wtf"

@daisyxox

"OMG what's going on? I dont understand. HELP #taylorandzack"

@monkey101

"I dont care about all this stuff. I STILL LOVE YOU JACK/ZACK #taylorandzack"

@Mrs.jack01

"I like that they kept their identities separate so they could focus on school. #taylorandzack #rolemodels"