Chapter 23

Chapter 23 Taylor’s POV

It's been a few week since I came home. So far we haven't done too much. The media still aits out side for us everyday, trying to catch the prefect shot of us. The news on twitter has calmed down a bit. We have been out or a few times after the zoo trip. Most trips revolved Lily's favorite laces. Everything has been goo the past fw weeks nothing has stopped us from healing.

"Zack, Lily, where are you both?" We are all home today. Mum and dad have just gone home for the first time in a few days. I'm trying to find Zack and Lily. We were watching a movie when they both left me when I fell asleep.

"Zack? Lils? You there?" I hear a few giggle and mummers coming from Zack and I's bedroom. I tip toe into the room.

"Okay? so when she comes in you know what to do?" I hear in hushed whisper.

"Yes Zacky." Lils replied with a short giggle following. I keep walking into the bedroom to go meet them.

"One." I look around trying to spot them but I can't see any sign. "Two." I turn my head to the door of our closet. I swore I heard the voice coming from there. "Three!" I am pounced upon byZack and Lily. They both start to tickle at my sides making laugh loud while also slightly pulling away from where they have tickled me. Zack bloody know where my week spots are. Lily copies Zacks movements tickling at the opposite sides of me. I try and get up but Zack holds me down. I am stuck helpless just caking my head off.

An idea quickly pops in my head. I reach over and grablily's hands hold her back and strat to tickle her back. You think I'm ticklish, Lily is ten times worse. I tickle at her sides and her small soft giggles turn in to last laugh soon becoms beathless. Her body is wiggleing around. ZAck comes roun and beings to join me.

"Stop... Please... I can't ber-berath." I pull back and so does Zack. Lily is still giggling lightly, slowly trying to calm down. Zack pulls me clase to him and he kisses my head. I slap his arm and push him back. 

"Hey, you don't ge a kiss for tickleing me." He gives me a pout. I lean in and give him a quick peck and pop back so that he can't deepen it.

Bring bring, bring bring.

"I've gotta get the phone." 

I run to grab the phone. It’s most likely management or maybe my parents. Recently we have had many calls asking if we are okay and trying to plan when we will go back into the public eye. They also call to talk about the court case against the paparazzo who crashed into us. We talk about how we’ll handle it media wise and how to keep some of our privacy intact. We both decided that we want to be there. To stand up for our baby and ourselves. Managment want us to go too. They say that it is to show that we are staying strong and that we don’t condone what happened

“Hello?” I answer the phone and jump down on the bed Zack and I share. I didn’t know who was calling. I think it may be my Mum. She said that she would call me soon. She checks up on me everyday making sure I’m okay. She worries that I will fall into depression.

“Is that Taylor Kelly?” I check the ID and it says that it is blocked number. When my Mum or any of my friends call their number comes up.

“Yes speaking?”

“Ms. Kelly, I am detective James Shaw and I have been assigned the crash to investigate. I would like to inform you about where the investigation of the crash is going. I also have some information about the court case. Is that okay?”