Flashbacks

Flashback

Zack POV, Age three

I am tree (Three) now. My birfday was two weeks ago. Tay tay’s today. Mummy let me come to her home and wake her up. Tay tay my best friend. We pway together EVWY DAY! My mummy and her mummy are best friends like me and Tay tay. We do everything together.

I walk into Tay tay’s room. I jump on her bed and start to shake her shoulders. “TAY TAY! Wake up. Today your birfday.” I see her eyes open and she gives me her big hug. I hug back squeezing her tight to me.

“I’m your age now!” I keep hugging her. My mommy and Tay’s call us down to eat. “Race ya down.” Tay yells pushing me down on her bed and she gets up and runs leaving me behind.

“Thats unfair. You cheated!” I yell running after we get down to our mums.

“I’m sorry.” Tay comes up and kisses my cheek. I hug her and kiss her cheek back. Mummy tells us it’s cute. We walk into Tay’s kitchen, hand in hand.  We sit at our spots on the table. Mummy gives us pancakes and my Mummies special hot chocolate.

“You can have a special breakfast today since it’s your birthday.” Taylor’s Mum kisses her cheek. “Happy birthday baby. You’re getting old. Soon you’ll be chasing after boys.”

“I chase after Zack when we pway.” Tay looks up to her Mummy. I don’t understand. We always chase each other playing games.

“Not like that honey.” Tay shrugs her shoulders and I do too.

*****

“Happy birthday to you.” Everyone is sing to Taylor and her brother Dean.  She has a MASSIVE ice cream cake in front of her. It’s her favorite flavour, cookies and cream. She also has hokey-pokey in it too. She has a pink and white flower on top and a blue surf board. My favorite. I sit next to her on her left. Dean has a mint chocolate ice cream cake with and red footy on top and goalposts.

“Hip-hip!”

“Hooray!”

“Hip-hip!”

“Hooray!”

“Hip-hip!”

“Hooray!”

“Blow out the candles wif me.” Taylor tells me. I help her blow them out. We blow out all the the candles.

"Did you make a wish?" I ask my bestie

"Yeah bu I can't tell you." She looks smuly

"Why I'm you best friend!" I pout and cross my arms.

"Well if I tell you it won't come true." I nod my head. Last week I wished tat tay tay and I will be best friends for ever.