Chapter 11

Chapter 11 Zack’s POV

I'm anxiously waiting for Taylor to come down. She always looks amazing but with Chris up there, no doubt she will look 100% flawless. Her beautiful crystal eyes and soft blondy, brown hair. Her alluring curves drawing in everyone who see's her.

I'm woken from my though with a ruckus coming from up stairs. Tay must be done. I can't wait to see her.

I see her come down in a beautiful dress that suites her amazingly and her hair is soft and looks like he beach hair.

I grab her arm when she reaches me. I pull her into a kiss expressing all my love to her. I pull back from her lips and smile. “You ready?” She nods and I take her hand and lead her to my car. I drive off to where I am taking her for a night. Tay doesn’t know that bit yet.

“Soooo, where are we going?” Taylor asks as I drive along the beach.

“Oh I am not telling you this a surprise.” She huffs and is quite the rest of the way. One thing you should know about Taylor, she hates surprises. When we were younger she would always try and find out what presents she was getting ahead of time. Tonight I have planed to take her to a really nice restaurant that’s in the bush on a hill overlooking the beach and has a really cute villas attached to the restaurant. Once we finally reach the restaurant I get out my side and run around to help Taylor.

“Thank you kind sir.” Taylor does a little curtsy and kisses my cheek.

“You’re welcome ma’am.” I link our arms and walk in and get out seat. I look across to Taylor. She is just in awe of the restaurant. There are tables set up all around the room and each with candles on the table. There are no walls, the walls are glass and look across to the beach. The sun is setting on the other side behind the trees on the otherside. I have to thank Taylor’s dad for telling me about this place. It is beautiful and the rooms are simple but gorgeous.

“Oh my gosh this is amazing.” Taylor turns to me “Thank you.”

The waiter leads us to our table which is more secluded than the other tables. We sit down and the waiter comes over with a bottle of champagne  (Drinking age in Australia is 18). We sit down and talk. Talking about anything really. The topics change from what we did today, what we want to do when we’re in Melbourne when we’re alone, also just random stuff like football scores and where we want to travel to.

Taylor has a fish dish with mussels and vegetables. I have a steak with potatoes and some roast baby veggies. They're really nice. It is amazing fresh produce from the area. When the waiter comes next I talk to him asking for the key to our villa and to get dessert sent there for us to eat in private. He nods and tells they are sent there with a bottle of red wine.

“Hey Tay I have a surprise for you.” I capture her attention once she finishes drinking her glass of champagne.

“Mmm?”

“Yeah you have to come with me.”

“Okay.” She gets up and grabs my hand. I thank the waiters and waitresses for the food. I can tell that Taylor is confused when I don’t pay and we don’t see the car outside.