Chapter 3

Chapter 3 Zack POV

We enter the school hand in hand. It's your typical school. It's not full of rich kids like you may think. It is your normaly high school. You have the stock standard jocks, cheerleader, nerds, geeks, Daddy's little girls that get everything and then our group the ones that don't fit in anywhere, the miss fits. We're not  crazy, we don't love strange foreign things, we are just your normal teens, well Zack and I aren't really that normal.

When we arrived at this school we meet them. Well Christina or Chris as we call her came up and stole Taylor from my grips. She pulled her along and showed us to the rest of the group. George, an African American, Brown hair and brown eyes tried to hit on Taylor. Well that’s the first thing I set straight between the two of us. After that we were ok. The rest of the group came up and introduced themselves, Tanner, George's twin brother. Lucy, tall blond hair with hazel colored eyes. Zoe, Brown hair with blue/grey eyes and Todd who is exactly the same as George when it comes to girls. They should be brother.

We had so much fun during the year. The group know about how we live. Just Taylor, Lily and myself . But they don’t know anything about our other identities of Hope and Jack. Chris will freak when she finds out. She is obsessed with Hope well, Taylor. It is funny and weired. She always tells us what has been happening in ‘our’ lives.

Taylor’s POV

We walk down the hall and spot our group. Chris runs up and hugs me. "Oh My God, did you see Hope won artists to watch at the MTV awards. I love her so much."

"Oh cool." I say nonchalantly

" 'Oh cool' just oh cool. It's amazing! She came from Australia with that cutie Jack. And know they are like the top two artists in the world!" Thanks Chris for the run down of my life.

"Oh c'mon we have to get to class. Don't want to ruin my perfect record."

"C'mon goodie two shoes." I say hi to all the guys. I give the girls a hug and go up and say ‘hi’ to Tanner and give him a hug. He treats me like an older brother. Well another older brother. I greate George and Todd. I don’t really like getting close to them in that way. Their a bit perverted. But they’re fun to joke around with.

Chris pulls me down to home room, with the rest of the group behind. We all have class together. When we reach home room I sit down on Zack’s lap and snuggle into his shoulder.

" Quite it lovebirds." George throws a piece of scrunched up paper at our heads.

As a group we talk about a ton of random stuff, from what we did on the weekend (not our really story) to what the moon would taste like.

"Hey Zack when you're done with little slut there you can have all this." Brenna the school slut suggested, gesturing to her body.

"Why the fuck would I want a slut that bangs anything with two legs and penis ? Who needs 10 pounds of makeup to look somewhat good? When I  have the most amazing, beautiful, 100% natural, girl sitting on my lap here." I blush at his speech and kiss his cheek. Brenna huffs and storms with her little minions Alex and Lauren. The begins to laugh at Brenna for being rejected. She always got what she wanted, well everything but my man. Brenna was your typical cheerleader/slut. Dark skin with a ton of makeup covering her real looks, push up bra that pushes her boobs out of the cheer uniform.

"Ok class! Settle down. Today we will..." The class drew on for ages and ages.

*****