Chapter 7

Chapter 7 Zack’s POV

Today Taylor, Lils and myself are off to our interviews. Today we being interview by Ellen. Lils is just coming with us she won't be actually in the interview. I talked to our manager and she agreed that we can just talk about Lils instead of interviewing her. I was glad. I don’t want her in spot light at such a young age and they may ask her about our mum and she is still a bit too young to fully understand what happened.

We are now in the car driving to the studios. Lily is in the back and Taylor is to my side. Lily is dancing along to the songs on the radio. She loves everything from Our songs to the wiggels and also some older songs from the Beatles and AC DC. She doesn't know the words or the meaning but she loves to try and sing along.

“Hey Lils. You excited?” She has been going crazy because she gets to be on a ‘Big TV show’. We showed her a few episodes of Ellen and she’s excited and wants to dress like Sophia and Rosie. So here we are know Tay is in her Hope clothes, I’m dressed as Jack and Lils is in the back in a princess dress with a tiara, we got last summer at Disneyland. She is so cute. She’ll hate it when she’s older.

“Yeah, ME on BIG SHOW!!” She’s squirming around in her car seat. “Sisy’s mummy said I wook Cinderella. Wiwl Ewen wike it?” She still can’t pronounce her L’s properly. It’s funny how she says her name ‘Wiwy’.

“Yes baby, she’ll love it.” I know behind her excitement she is still scared. I would be too. At the age of 3 being her first time on TV that’s crazy. I will make sure she never get's too big a head.

I reach over and take Tay’s hand. I know she’s scared. “It’ll be ok honey.” I kiss her knuckles. I know Tyalor is a bit scrad. We don;t want our lives out there and all the roumors that will come out. It'll be hard.

We turn back to the frot. A one direction song came on. I hear Lil’s singing along to the song as we drive. She is crazy her worads are so wrong compared to the real ones. She trys her best but come on, she's three.

******

“And know I would like to welcome out Hope and Jack.” We walk out and are greeted by nothing. They are filming this in advance so there is no audience and all workers a sworn to secrecy. They’re going to edit it so it looks like there is an audience. We sit down and Ellen starts the interview. “So you are both her with an exclusive for us?”

“Yeah” Tay replied. She turns to look at me and She removes her wig and her contacts. I take off by contacts and slip on my glasses and pull my hair more lose. I nod to Taylor.

“I’m Taylor Ira Kelly, but you may know me as Hope Russell.” Taylor introduces herself Ellen has a shocked reaction. Now it’s my turn.

“I’m Zachary James Ashmore. You all may know me as Jack Collins.” We turn and face Ellen she has a confused face. “We both have different identities when we’re on stage. These are our real identities.”