Chapter 13

Chapter 13 Zack’s POV

The past few days we have been doing the touristy stuff with our friends and Dean. It has been fun. We’ve been to the wildlife sanctuary. Lils was running around like crazy. It was the first time she would have seen Aussie animals that she can actually remember. The dua was awesome. George was freaked out by the snakes. That was the funniest thing I ever saw.

We also went to the footy last night. It was Taylor’s team against mine. Sadly Taylor’s won. See I won’t be hearing the end of this for ages. Todd and Tanner seemed to like the idea of the game and played kick to kick with me after the game. I think Chris and Lucy were checking out the guys playing. Lils fell asleep halfway through the game. Taylor had her in her arms.

Right now Taylor and I are on our way to HQ for the interview with Sunday Night and a photoshoot but in our normal identities. Lily is in the back seat. She’s excited. After the interview with Ellen I think she got a taste for the cameras. I told her the interviewers name is  Samantha. We have watched Sunrise which she co-hosts. She is now getting more and more excited. She always says how she os very sweet and loojs very pretty.

On the polar opposite Taylor is nervous. I can tell. She is playing with her thumbs and in deep thought. I pull her hand to my lap and intertwine our fingers. I look over to her and kiss her temple. “We only have one more day” Taylor looks up to me sadly. Tomorrow the interview from today airs and few hours later the Ellen interview.

“We will make the most of today and tomorrow okay?”

I look across to Taylor and seeing her nodding and somewhat smiling. I know this is hard. I don’t like it either.

*****

“GIULIANO!” Tay yells and runs up to him and give him her famous bear hugs.

“Oh my precious.” He hugs her tight. “Look at that tan. It’s beautiful.” He grabs her arm and looks at the tan she got from swimming and surfing last week. “Zackary” God why can’t he use my nickname.

“Hey Giuliano.” He gave me a hug to this is kinda awkward for me. Not that I"m against it or anything. Just he always says things like 'If only I played for the other team'. I love him AS A FRIEND. But he is really noce and adores Lily and Taylor.

“Oh, if only you played for my team I would be in heaven.” He smacked my chest when we pulled apart. See what I mean?

“Nope. He’s all mine.” Taylor pulls me into her grip. I thank her by kissing her temple.

“Uncle Gi Gi!” Giuliano was then attacked by a little three year old. She loves him. He always has a tutu for her or some sort of sparkly shoes.

“Little Li li.” He made a nickname for her that match her’s for him. Giuliano scooped her up and we walked off to the room full of clothes. He sends Taylor into one room with a whole rack of clothing. I get sent into another room with my rack. There were pairs of casual pants, shorts and tops. There was also a suite. I come out in a pair of mustard shorts and a navy blue short sleeve shirt with small printed indian elephants.