Chapter 17: There's been an Accident....

Heyy guys sorry about the wait ive been grounded by my dad because i was on my laptop for more than an hour 4 sunday's ago!! So sorry about the wait and I hope you enjoy this chapter!

Love,

Crzy1DPatterson XxX

*********************************************

Harry's P.O.V.

"Guy's, your on in 10." the director yelled from his chair back stage.

I threw my hand up in the air signaling I heard him. I just took a drink of water when Louis started rapidly tapping me on the shoulder.

"Harry, Zayn's gazing the future." Louis said quickly. "We have to get him out of here before someone sees!" Louis whisper shouted. I looked at Zayn who wasn't moving or blinking. He was just standing there like a statue. We quickly sprang into action I grabbed his legs and Louis grabbed his arms as Niall and Liam followed us out of an exit. We were in a parking lot.

"Quick which way did we park?" I asked Liam.

"On the other side but someone is going to know we are missing before we make it." Liam said.

"Ugh! Set him down." I said to Louis we sat Zayn down on the pavement and I poured my water on his face.

He quickly jolted up right.

"Seriously Zayn did you have to spaze out in front of everyone? You can control it why didn't you?" I asked angrily.

"Phone." was all he said as he started balling his eye's out. Zayn almost always does this after he see's into the future but he was acting stranger than usual. I wonder if Avan and Gracie are okay. Just then Liam's phone started ringing . Just like Zayn said, phone.

"Hello?" Liam answered. He murmered a bunch of yea's before he hung up and looked at me with sympathetic eyes. He layed his hand on my shoulder.

"What? What is it? Liam? Zayn?" I asked my heart beating out of my chest.

"Harry, I saw it. It was horrible. He's caught her I saw ev-every second." Zayn sputtered.

"Liam the hell is he talkking about?" I yelled.

"Harry. It's Avan and Gracie. They've been in an accident." Liam said.

*********************** 2 Hours EARLIER***************

Avan's P.O.V.

I can't believe he would do that. He kissed her! I knew it was to good to be true. I pressed the gas pedal harder driving down some unknown back road. I was basically just exploring roads that I didn't know about in England I've been so upset I haven't even called Harry to scream at him yet.

I looked in my rear view mirror at a sleeping Gracie and smiled. I don't know why I would be this mad at Harry. It's just I feel like somehow he has betrayed me. I love him so much and I thought he was mine and then she has the guts to kiss him?  What a bitch.

I started to cry again as a few stray tears escaped my eyes. Doesn't he love me? Then it hit me. Gemma had said that Harry was mad at her for it. She said that it was all Demi's fault. I slowed down as fog started to creep across the pavement. Maybe it wasn't Harry's fault. I leaned over digging in my purse for my cell phone. When I sat back up someone was standing in the road. I slammed my foot on the break and hoped to god that I stopped on time.

When the car came to a stop I was scared to look up. I looked in the rear view, Gracie hadn't even budged. I looked through my wind sheild and gasped.  Justin Bieber stood in the middle of the road, his hair spiked up and he was wearing wierd clothes like thugs wear. His lips formed an evil twisted grin.  He smiled before jumping and landing on the hood of my truck denting the hood like it was aluminum foil.

I screamed sinking in my sink. I tryed to dial 911 on my phone but it had no signal. Justin grew huge evil gray looking wings and let out an evil rawr. He looked like someone had made him into a demon. I locked the doors before he jumped off and rammed the driver side of the car making in run off the road and into the deep revine beside the road. The truck flipped and flipped before my head connected with the steering wheel and everything went black.

***************************

When I woke up I was hanging upside down. I took in a sharp breath from the pain in my body. A warm liquid was spilling from my head. I tried to turn around to see Gracie but my seat belt wouldn't unlatch.

"Gracie?" I asked tugging on the seat belt. The rear view mirror had been torn off so I had no way of seeing if she was okay. I was panicing now frantically tugging on my seat belt. I yanked harder and harder before it finally realeased and I was slammed on my head. I had to crwl around before finally reaching the back seat. She wasn't there. I stared to cry.

"Gracie?!" I called climbing from the truck. My shoulder throbbed with pain and my head was still pouring blood as I frantically crawled up the muddy revine searching for any sign of Gracie. I finally made it to the road. As soon as My eyes found her my body was over whelmed with joy.

"Gracie!" I said happily before seeing who held her.

I scrambled over to her.

"Ah. Ah. Ah." Jefferson warned. "Not so fast. Wouldn't want Gracie to be found dead in the car wreakage now would we?" Jefferson said evilly cooing to Gracie who he held in his arms. Someone grabbed my hair from behind me. They held my hair in one hand and my torso in the other. When I struggled he would pull my hair which made my head hurt worse.

"Justin let me go!" I screamed. "What do you want Jefferson? Huh?! I'll do anything please just don't hurt her." I said with tears running down my face. I wished Harry was here I needed him. I needed him to rescue me. To ride up on his white horse and kill Justin and Jefferson and save our daughter, but sadly Harry wasn't here right now.

Jefferson walked over to me. He held Gracie like she was his and no one else would touch her without his say so. He kissed me hard hurting my lips and making my head spin from the concusion I probably had.

"Anything?" he asked.

Sorry guys this was kind've a sucky chapter but it's all i could get done in the time limit! Ugh I hate this I'm only allowed on the computer for an hour it's so retarted!

Love,

Crzy1DPatterson XxX