Chapter 2: 2 Month's and Counting...

Heyy guys I hope you guys enjoyed the last chappie! It kinda gave a kick start to the novel and hopefully this one will be longer than the last one my goal is to have at least 20 chapters with at least two pages or more!

Love,

Crzy1DPatterson XxX

*************************************************

I laid there on the old beaten down bed with dust covered sheets.  I was on my back and my hands and feet were tied to the head and foot board.  Jefferson sat next to the bed on the right as I stared at him. There was a tray of food that consisted of a glass of orange juice, Oatmeal, Toast, and a grape fruit peeled and ready to eat. He sat there with the spoon touching my lips trying to get me to open my mouth.

"Come on, Avan.  Sweet heart you need to eat." he coaxed. But I wouldn't budge.  I had lost all emotion after two weeks of being in the hell hole. I now just sit there. No emotion showing on my face.  I look dead. Jefferson slammed the spoon down on the tray making me jump, startled.

He walked out of the room leaving the tray yelling. "Get Louis! Get Louis! Get Louis! Get Louis!" as he marched away.

Soon after Louis came in. Well pushed in by two big hulking Vamps'. He was skinny and pale. Very sickly, they barely gave him any blood. There were bags under his blackened eyes.  Dried blood on his shirtless chest. He came over and sat down in the chair that Jefferson was sitting in and patted my arm.

"How are you today love?" he asked.

" ----" I opened my mouth to speak but no words came out. He smiled and picked up the spoon stirring the oatmeal before raising it to my lips. I looked at him before slowly opening my mouth. I ate the whole bowl. Then he tore the toast into a few different pieces.  Before putting them to my lips as I chewed slowly.  He put the juice to my lips that had a straw and I sipped it.  I ate the rest of the toast and then the grape fruit.

Louis put down the spoon and lifted his hand and rested it on my stomach. "Your going to make a wonderful mother Avan.  Don't worry Harry is coming. He is coming real soon." he said. He stood up and leaned over me pressing his lips to my forehead. Then he bent down to my stomach. "Your mummy loves you. She is going to love you forever, take care of you, protect you with her life. You couldn't ask for a better mum." he said before kissing my stomach.

I looked at the bulge. I knew Louis was telling the truth. I loved this baby with all of my heart. I let tears slip out of my eyes as I looked at it.  I could feel it moving. I stared at it. It was the only thing I had left of Harry. I loved Harry so much. Now I am carrying a part of him with me. That I would die for. I couldn't wait until Harry came to rescue me. He is going to be so happy.  I wonder what my parents will think when they find me and find out I'm pregnant at 16?

I don't care what they think.  If they refuse to let me keep it when I see them again, I wont think twice about running away with Harry.  As soon as Lou and I get rescued everything will go back to normal. They will go on tour.  Sing and sign autographs as I watch from a distance.

I finally let three words escape my lips. For the first time in two months.

"Call them, Telepathically." I coughed out.

Louis was taken by surprise. But none the less he was going to try again he closed his eyes. He got a weird look on his face. He leaned back in the chair and started violently shaking. Foaming at the mouth. I just watched in horror as it stopped all at once. The men ran in and grabbed Louis up he just slumped over like a rotten banana. HE opened his eyes and looked at me as tears poured down my face.

"I think it worked." he said before they dragged him from the room.

----------------------

Liam's P.O.V

I sat there in the living room of the flat in L.A. In the dark it was roughly 5 a.m. and the sun hadn't even begun to rise. I sat there as I switched on the tellie.

"16 year old Avan Jones went missing 2 month's ago after winning a contest to spend a week with her favorite boy band One Direction.  All fingers point to the 5 members of the band.  Harry Styles was known to be having relations with Avan.  The parents are scared out of there mind but died only a week after she was reported missing in a car crash with a drunken driver-"

I cut the television off.  Our career is basically down the toilet.  They all think we have her.  Why would they think such a thing? And if Harry was having relations with her why would he kill her? Human's disgusts me.  They are foul repulsive beings. I-

"Liam." I heard a whisper. I knew where it was coming from Louis.

"Louis Can you hear me?!" I shouted back at him through my brain.

"Yes, stop shouting! I'm right here!" Yep classic Louis. "Liam, Avan is pregnant it's Harry's don't tell him.   We need to get out of here she needs medical attention the baby needs vitamins, and medicine Liam help us please!" Louis shouted before I lost him completely. They must be keeping him weak so that way he can't send us anything. But my poor Lou he managed to pull up enough strength and send me something.

I ran upstairs to Niall room. Niall never has to use his powers so he maybe a little rusty but who the hell cares if he can find Avan and Louis. "Niall! Wake up!" I bolted through his room pouncing on his sleeping figure.

"What did you find them?!" he shouted sitting up.

"No. I need you to use your powers to Locate them." I replayed the message telepathically to Niall. Then he slowly reached out and touched my hand.  His eyes rolled back in his head and he looked like he was having a seizure. 'Is this supposed to happen?' I asked myself. I couldn't remember the last time Niall used his powers so I didn't know if it was normal.

He convulsed for a while longer before letting go of my hand.  His eyes went back to normal as he looked at me. He just stared at me.  For five minutes.

"Well?" I asked.

He looked at me for a while longer before completely busting out into tears. I held him as he cried onto my shoulder.

******************************************

 Heyy guys so how you liking the book so far?  I cannot believe that Avan is pregnant! Ahh! Shocker! Anyways I hope all of you guys are following me here. For those of you that are confused.  Avan and Harry slept together in the first book remember when she slowly took a shower and crepped out of his room? Then Liam brought it up and said something really perverted. Anyways they slept together. Comment on weather you think it's a boy or a girl BTW I ALREADY HAVE THE SEX OF THE BABY DETERMINED! I JUST WANT TO KNOW WHAT YOU GUYS THINK IT IS OR SHOULD BE.

Love,

Crzy1DPatterson XxX