Chapter 5: Mother and Father Reunited :)

heyyy guys VAS' HAPPENING? lol I love my lovlies! You guys are amazayn for reading this! And im soo glad that you enjoy it! I love every one of my fans, readers, and voters! I hope you like this chapter!

Love,

Crzy1DPatterson XxX

************************************

Harry's P.O.V.

I've gone mad. I stared at the 20 or more bodies piled on the pearl white floors of a mini super market in the middle of nowhere well North Dakota I was only one Flit away from Avan and I couldn't stop myself. I dropped to my knee's as my eye's fell on an toddler huddled in the corner. He was staring at me with tear soaked eyes. I just killed his mother. He cautiously ran across the aisle to her and picked up her hand.

"Mommy? Mommy wake up. Wake up mommy." he said shaking her gently.

I stared at him before standing to my feet. I walked over to him and picked him up. He didn't hesitate to bury his face in the crook of my neck sobbing. I could hear his pulse through his tiny veins. 'Don't do it Harry. He has his whole life ahead of him.' I thought to myself. 'Don't. Do. It.' I told myself. 'Control.'

"Don't worry you'll be seeing your mum real soon kiddo." I said through tears before I slowly sank to the ground with him in my arms.I finally let the thirst take over as I plunged my fangs into his tiny neck. I drained him like I did his mother. With blood covering my face I pulled away sobbing. Hugging the small boy in my arms.

"I'm so sorry." I sobbed into his blonde curls. "I-I'm so so-sorry." I sobbed before setting him down next to his mother. "What have I done?" I asked myself before Flitting away.

------------------------

Avan's P.O.V.

I heard voices. More than one voice. I sat up in bed so fast I hurt my side. "Harry?!" I yelled. But sadly when the door to the bedroom I was in opened I saw Liam?

"Liam!" I screeched as he ran over and gave me a bear hug but was careful not to hurt my side or my baby. "Awe I've missed you so much!" I said. Then Niall, Zayn and Louis filled in after each other.

"Zaynie!" I yelled a pet name and he rushed over and engulfed me in his warmth. I hugged him "I missed you to Zayn! So much I've missed all you guys!" I said looking over at Niall whom I last seen before I jumped in the Lake well fell. He was standing with his hands in his pocket's in the corner being awkward.

"Niall! Get your butt over here! I want a hug from you too!" I said he looked at me for a moment before slowly making his way to me and giving me a hug. Nothing special about it, it was just a hug. He tried to pull away but I grabbed his arm and whispered in his ear.

"We can forget everything that happened, we can start over as friends. I forgive you Niall." I said before I let him pull away. He had tears in his eyes and stared at me fora moment.

"Thank you." he said before excusing himself to the toilet.

"Louis, I don't want you to feel left out come on." I said opening my arms as he made his way to me his hug was very similar to Zayn's.

"Louis can you help me outta bed before I pee all overmyself? The baby is sitting on my bladder!" I said with a giggle. Liam, Louis, and Zayn all helped me up and over to the bathroom that was connected to the room I was in.

"Thank you." I said to them before shutting the door and peeing. Then I saw the shower. I completely forgot about the luxury of the shower. "Louis!" I shouted pulling up my pants. He burst through the door.