Chapter 3: 5 Minute Head Start

Heyy guys! You like the book so far???????? Lol I hope I'm trying my best my other one wasn't very good in my eyes but you guys liked it :)) and that made me happy :)) anyways Here is the cahppie and I hope you enjoy it :))

Love,

Crzy1DPatterson XxX

"DON'T WORRY HARRY I'LL WAIT FOR YOU!"  BTW HARRY IS MINE LOL :))

***********************************************

I laid there in the cold room.  Jefferson burst through the door and unties me. I don't move at all he just tosses me around as he unties me. He stand me up and puts a pair of jeans in my hand.

"Put those on now." he says. I stand there dumbfounded.  He slaps me in the face. "Put them On!" he yells. I do what he says slowly but surely. He hands me a t-shirt.  It has Harry's face on it. I look at him before hugging the t-shirt to my chest. Then I slipped it on. It made my stomach look bigger than it actually was but I didn't care.

He sat me down on the bed and put a pair of UGG's on my feet then stood me up and helped me into a Jacket.  Even though it was only the beginning of September but it was cold where ever we were. He grabbed my arm and yanked me through the room. Then down a flight of stairs. Louis was standing in the living room. He was still bare chested but had on a pair of Toms.

I smiled when I saw him. I tried to run and hug him but Jefferson grabbed my waist and stopped me. I didn't want to hurt my baby so I didn't fight him. As soon as he let go of my waist I wrapped my arms around my stomach cradling it.

"I love you." I said to it. "No one is ever going to hurt you I promise." I said cooing my stomach since the baby was having a kicking fit.

The Vamps, and Jefferson were looking at me with a weird expression since they haven't heard me speak in a while. Louis was just looking at me as he stood there with a small smile on his lips.

"Louis are we leaving?" I asked him.

"I don't know love. But everything's going to be alright. I promise." he said.

"No talking! Unless it's to me!" He yelled in my face. I couldn't hold it in anymore. Hormones + Yelling = tears. I started sobbing.

Jefferson got out a cloth and put some kind've liquid on it. "No! The Baby-!" I yelled before he pressed it over my nose and mouth. I slowly faded into darkness.

----------------------

Harry P.O.V.

I read the letter slamming it down on the table. I broke the wood into two pieces and hurled it across the Lake House.  It's true I haven't left here since Avan went missing I had a feeling that would he wouldn't take her far from here.  Since he is an idiot I figured that would be his tactic.  But sadly I've had no hope at all. None. Until today..............

------------------------

Avan's P.O.V

I was breathing heavy I could tell I was in a trunk and Louis was no where to be found I was in a big empty trunk all alone.... No I wasn't alone I had my angel with me. My hands were tied behind my back so I just brought my knee's as far up as I could where my stomach was completely encased in my body. Shielding it. Protecting it.Loving it.

Just then the car stopped and I tumbled to the front of the trunk banding my head on the roof. We must've been going really fast to stop so abruptly. I was scared I let a few tears run down my cheeks. I couldn't even see because of the stupid blind fold that was covering my eyes.

I was gasping for air. Uh oh. Morning sickness. I had a gag in my mouth so throwing up in the trunk was a chore.  I finished puking my breakfast I had into the back of the trunk when suddenly it opened.

"My God! She's is like a filthy damn puppy, Jefferson puking and pissing all over the place!" a voice yelled.

"You Bastard." Jefferson said. Silence swept over where ever we are before he said "Kayne! Kill him." he said.

I heard a terrifying bone crunching sound before a soft thud of a body hitting the earth. Then I was pulled slowly from the back of the vehicle. Then the blind fold was ripped off and I was standing in a forest. Then Jefferson untied my hands. Louis was standing a few feet away. I just stood there scared out of my mind. He spun me around to face him and had my face in his hands.

"My dear, Avan, this is your chance to freedom." he paused smiling with....tears in his eyes? Okay this guy is just a sicky freak. "If you make it to the little dinner on the other side of town.... your free... I'll never bother you and Harry again." he said releasing me and Louis.

Louis grabbed my hand. "Come on, Avan, Let's go!" he said. But sadly we could barely jog with me being pregnant and Louis being to weak to Flit or carry me.

"5 minute head start!" Jefferson called after us as we ran into the woods.

I stopped Louis 3 minutes in and told him to drink.  He didn't even hesitate he knew what he had to do to get us out of here as soon as he was done I was on his back and in a flash we were in the city. There was a sign to our left WELCOME TO ONTARIO, CANADA. 

"We're in Canada?!" I ask yelled Louis as he set me down. "I've always wanted to go to-" I stopped. "Ah..ah Louis!" I said as he grabbed my arm to keep me from falling.

There was a pain in my stomach. It hurt so bad. I looked down to see an arrow going through my stomach. My baby...........

****************************************

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! WHERE THE H-E- DOUBLE HOCKEY STICKS DID A FRICKING ARROW COME FROM?! THE BABYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!! I WONDER IF IT IS GOING TO DIE? WHAT ABOUT IS IT HURT? WILL LOUIS AND AVAN FIND THERE WAY AWAY FROM JEFFERSON?! OR WILL HE  CATCH UP WITH THEM IN THE ER? COMMENT BELOW ON WHAT YOU THINK IS GOING TO HAPPEN! OHH AND PLOT TWIST!!!!! I MADE UP A GAME FOR EVERY CHAPTER I'M GOING TO PICK OUT 2 OF MY FAVORITE COMMENTS AND SEND YOU A PRIVATE MESSAGE ABOUT A SPOILER ALERT! IF YOU WANT IT! BUT IF YOU DON'T THAT IS OKAY!  I HOPE YOU GUYS LIKED THIS CHAPTER! I'M SORRY IF YOU DIDN;T! AND I'M SORRY IF IT TURNS OUT TO BE SHORT!

LOVE,

CRZY1DPATTERSON XxX