Chapter 7: In Sickness and in Health..............

Heyy guys sorry about the slow uploads I've been really busy with school and I've been spending a lot of time with my TV............. SOrryy! I can't help it Teen WOlf is so Addicting!!!!!!! If you havent seen it go watch it................ after you read this chapter! :))

Love,

Crzy1DPatterson XxX

********************************************

After I found out that my parents were dead I immediately started to freak out, cry etc. Normal Right?  Well as it turns out everyone has been keeping a secret from me something that got us all in this mess to start with. There are some things you don't tell a pregnant woman.  You don't tell her things that will stress her out.  Such as when your boyfriend blurts out that your adopted and that his best friend is your brother.

Or how you have to go back to living in Alabama without the father of your baby because your legal guardian refuses to sign the papers for you to be returned to your birth mother.  Or that you have to start going to school again. Pregnant till your 5 months along.

So could things get any worse? Yes.  Will it be for better or worse?  Worse.  I sat there clinging lifelessly to Harry in the hospital bed with dry tears staining my face.  I sobbed some more.  I have to leave him and he was actually leaving me to go back to England! We were supposed to be living happily ever after not happily never after!

"Harry please don't let them take me from you." I whispered knowing he could hear.

"I'm trying love I've got a lawyer and all of the above but what else can I do?" he asked as I could hear the tears forming in his voice. "I don't want you and my baby far away from me I want you to live with me and get married and have more kids.  I would give up my whole career....... Just so I could keep you because I love you so much."  he sobbed while holding me in his arms.

"The same for me I would give every thing I had and more to keep you and this baby." I said through my hyperventilating breath.

"Your not keeping the baby?!" he shouted.

"Yes I'm keeping the baby and no one can stop me." I said confused.

"Oh that's perfect. Is it a girl or a boy?" he asked.

"We can tell not yet I have to be at least 5 months before they can tell." I said sadly.

"No Zayn could tell.  He controls time and he can see in the future.  I'm calling him now."  he said as he took his phone from his pocket then another handing it to me.

"What's this?" I asked.

"A new phone I'm paying the bill for you so you can talk to your mum and your brother and me or anyone else you want to." he said stroking my face.

"Thank you Harry."  I said as I pecked his lips.  Today was my last day in the hospital.  I was sad to get out of it though because as soon as I leave Harry will go back to England and I to Alabama.  I sobbed some more as I looked at my new phone it was just like Harry's a brand new IPhone 4.  I've always wanted one.

But now is not the time to celebrate getting the phone you've always wanted.  Now is the time for weeping with sadness.  For sorrow.  The time to feel the numbing pain.  The time to hyperventilate and pass out.  Now is the time for Harry to find out you have Eclampsia.  Now is when the Seizures begin................

I knew something was wrong when I went blind and I felt my body jerking wildly about the bed.  I could hear voice and weird beeping noises the doctors were here.  Where is Harry?  He was just sitting rite next to me. Ouch! I bit down on my tongue as I could taste the metallic liquid in my mouth.  It was weird I knew I was moving I just couldn't control my movements. Then the darkness came and freed me from the dreadful nightmare in which I was living.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Oh! Thank God she's waking up!" I heard my mom say.

"Mom?" I asked.

"Yes, Avan I'm right here don't worry everything is going to be fine."  Jayy said rapidly.

"Where is Harry?" I asked her.

"He's here he's right here.  Here is his hand. Sweetie everything is okay." she soothed.  I opened my eye's to see my true mother Jayy and Harry standing beside the bed.

"My head.  It hurts-no it's my tongue ow ow!" I said talking like someone with a swollen tongue.  Who am I kidding my tongue is swollen!

"Okay I'll get the nurse." she said walking away.

"Avan I'm so sorry.  I love you so much." Harry said crying as he pulled up a chair and laid his head on my stomach. "I-I found a way to get you out of living in Alabama." he cried.

"Tat's wonferl!" I said with my swollen tongue. "Hou?" I asked.

He stood up and releasing my hand and moved the chair he was sitting in.

"I'll be right back." He said kissing my forehead then left the room for about 7 minutes before returning with his WHOLE family and mine and Louis WHOLE family and the rest of One Direction.

"Wat's gofin om?" I asked him.

"Can you sit up?" he asked.  I shook my head yes. He helped me and my pregnant belly into a sitting position so that my feet hung off the bed.

"I'm glad you can since your siezure was a mild one this time." he said with a smile before getting down on one knee. I gasped putting my hands over my mouth looking around the room at my family with tears in their eyes and smiles on their faces before turning back to Harry.  "Avan Marie Alaska Tomlinson (Jayy, Louis, and Harry paid the court house to change my last name to the right one which was Tomlinson not Jones.) I promise to love you for as long as I have on this earth.  I promise to love you and the child you give me with all of my heart and provide you with everything you need, cheerish, and want for the rest of our lives. I love you Avan with all my heart and more. Will you Marry me?"

I stared as Louis walked over and sat down beside me as people started flashing their camera's and I watched in awe as Harry pulled out of his coat pocket a twenty four carrot diamond ring and held it out to me with a smile on his face.

I looked at LOuis and he whispered in my ear "This is the part were you say yes." he said.

"..............Yesss............" I said before being engulfed in his chest.

"I love you so much Avan you don't even know." he said balling his eyes out in the crook of my neck.

"I- I- Feel sicx." I said vomiting all over him. What a way to say I Love You........................

*****************************

AWE POOR AVAN NOW SHE HAS AN ACTUAL PREGNANCY DISEASE :"(((((((((((( nooooooo!!!!! anyways she'll be fine just a few sizures a swollen tongue and maybe some nausea and headaches hopefully no abdominal pain.  Anyways! I hope you liked the chapter and I'm so glad I got to write it and that you guys are enjoying it maybe there will even be a third book! and a possibles 2nd pregnancy? The first ttwoo commenters get a dedication and a spoiler!!!!!! SOOO COMMMENNNNTTTT!!!!!!

LOVE,

CRZY1DPATTERSON XxX