Chapter 14: Shopping and Meetings

Heyy guys so in the last chapter Jefferson said he had a son which is very much true! So I hope you guys like this book and Guess What? Theres is going going to be a seguel yay! I think.....LOL

Love,

Crzy1DPatterson

******************************************

Harry and I had offically set the date we were going to get married I was so excited because after the honeymoon Harry was going back to work with the boys on making their new album. Sadly I was going back to school and Gemma offered to keep Gracie so that way Jefferson couldn't steal her from the nursery.  I was going to school until our Christmas break since it was now the summer again but I wanted to get married in the snow. (Gracie is now let's see she was born December 24 same as Louis I know! What a birthday present! Lol Anyways it's August so she is 8 months old.)

Yes. I told Gemma everything that happened and I couldn't help but ball my eyes out in front of her as she comforted me.  She told me the truth and I quote "Your an Idiot for agreeing to the blood oath Avan all you had to do was call for Harry and he would have resued you. Now you have to tell him everything!" I had told her that Harry couldn't know and she swore to me that she wouldn't tell him but I had a feeling it wouldn't be a secret for very long.

Harry told me that he wouldn't be home alot since he was touring again but made sure that Gemma and Kyloe would be on speed dial if I needed anyone. Then he gave me a special backstage passes with my picture on it and gave me one of Gracie to and told me if I ever needed to talk to him during a concert just show them these and we would be brought backstage. I was only to use them though if it was an emergency.

**********************

Gemma and I had out yoga mats in the second living room while Gracie was asleep upstairs. My hair was in a high ponytail and I wore a baby blue sports bra and yoga pants as Gemma tried to teach me to do a back bend.

"Gemma this isn't working how am I supposed to loose all this fat that I gained while I was pregnant!" I said laughing.

"Fine you can cheat but only this once." she said dropping me to the floor.

"Ouch. Thanks for dropping me on my head!" I said to her as she stood there smiling here she said holding out her wrist which she had bitten exposing her vampire blood. "It's surprising what a little vamp blood can do." she said with a smirk as I walked over and drank some. Gemma's blood tasted nothing like Jeffersons. Hers tasted sweet and kind've like vanilla. I watched as all the fat and strech marks vanished from my body.

"Wow!" I said looking at my now model thin stomach. "Thanks Gem." I said hugging her.

"It's fine." she said as I heard Gracie's faint crying from up stairs.

"I got her." I said as I jogged through the house and up the stairs. "Goodmorning sweetie!" I said softly as I picked her up out of the crib. "Did you have a good nap?" I asked her she was still crying so I rocked her in my arms some before changing her diaper.

I brought her down stairs and put her on a pallet of blankets in the living room surrounding her with pillows just incase she fell over. Even though Harry and I had bought one of those baby things that keeps them sitting up straight as she played with her toys and Gemma. I heard the beeping of the washing machine signaling our clothes were done and I left Gemma and Gracie to go put them in the dryer. After that I noticed the house wasn't very clean so I scrubed all the bathrooms, swept and mopped the entire house, then I started soaking all Gracie's toys in one of the guest bathroom tubs upstairs in bleach to clean them.